Wonders of multiplay

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wonders of multiplay

Post by archon256 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 pm

It's better to wait till A2, sell all the Apples you found in A1 (dont use them!) and farm the elite Cavesnappers outside of town and in Dry Hills. They drop more gold, and you shouldn't really need any in A1.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:05 am

@wXi wrote:Thanks for explaining i was just trying to check my cb Smile

And for quirinius i dont have quite enough gold to make the book for me just yet. : D

meh, it's been fixed I think. was funny while it lasted.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wXi on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello guys and sorry for the delay! Had some girlfriend issues : D

So as i uograded my gear and ventured through act 2 with no f*cks given and sexualrat smashing everything i finally ended up at act 3.
I started thinking about my low resistances so i got myself some nice pair of honorific gloves with frw and all resists and started to fight myself through annoying swamp witches and superdurable trees and finally got to lower kurast where i experienced my first death (yeah pathetic i know. :'D)

those frustrating nivas cast that immunity spell on death and i got myself locked in rain of mythals and other unidentified skills and died.
So as i braced myself and tried again with little thinking involved this time i slaughtered them all with no trouble.

Next i know i was facing the great Mephisto. As i prepared for immense battle (not really) i noticed i already had killed him and got myself the unique blade i wanted so badly.
So i was beginning to near lvl 45 i decided to farm some unique equipment from mephisto and tackle the LC1 challenge.

I started farming with joy in my heart but that soon faded...
Farming till lvl 49 and no jitan kamon, deadfall or any unique worth mentioning. At that point i lost my patience and made them with unique reroll recipe and lost all my hard earned crystals with uptiering them.

And now i was ready for my LC1 challenge.

I went to halls of dead and found TA entrance and entered with anticipation, would i be able to solo it or will i have to ask for help or make my gear better.
As soon as i entered i realised. These amazons are EZEZEZEZEZ.
I destroyed those little ladys with ease and got my LC1 charm easier than ever.

This is the end of todays playtime hope you enjoyed and give me some tips or suggestions for future battles and feel free to ask anything Smile see ya!

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wXi on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:04 am

Now before i make any updates about my progression i would like to ask you people is it wiser to MO my rings with stats,defense or thunderhammer proc? Also at which level would you recommend to start tackling terror?

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:20 am

Thunderhammers would be the most useful out of those 3, although it is hard to say as trap rat WDM is quite low and its strength is the multihitting so the 3/4 procs are not that awesome.

As for Terror, the way I go about it with all my chars is that I complete normal around 53-55. Then I go to K3K hatred to get my class charm, which I usually have by about 60 with my bad luck.

Then you can either go to terror, or if playing a non-gear dependent build go the hatred uberlevel route: k3k to 65 then sunless sea till 70 then fauzt till 75, then dunc till 90 (careful not to overlevel as it goes very fast).

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wXi on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:24 am

Ok thanks for quick answer! Smile i will try all of those rings and decide which works best at this level . Smile

And for the leveling i will probably try your way of level so off to k3k!

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wXi on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:34 pm

A little update before i leave for vacation in crete! : d

Soon as i got my charm i started going towards diablos lair of horror.

Before i started plowing through minions of hell i did a little gear upgarding, nothing much few uptiers for my jitan kamon, blade and deadfall.
First up was izual. I was lucky to find him instantly upon entering the plains of despair and he was nothing much, casual kill.
Then was river of flame which provided no challenge at all and chaos sanctuary was the same.
When i started summoning diablo i thought to myself. What if i spam eggtraps on the circle?

And the result was great! : D soon as diablo spawned screen went blank and boom. All dead. : D

So next would be act 5. Upon entering there i thought why shouldnt i use the multiplay possibility since this IS realm, so i made a game and almost immideatly a helpful guy came and provided wps needed for me and little help with killing baal.

Now as i was SLAYER by name and my level was about 55 i asked here at forum for little guidance as seen in last posts i got my self 3 sets of rings, defense,thammer, and stat boosters and tested them all which were the best.
Conclusion was that at this level defense rings worked best as they boosted my defense up to over 16k (cant remeber exact value).
So the next thing i started farming for my own class charm.
So at this moment im lvl 60 still no caoi drua (or whatever the name was). Its taking long since i cant kill totems effeciently and map switches between the one with killable boss and the other one without. I tryed thorn wall but i just cant use it correctly to kill the totem (i read that its possible from mikes awesome tr guide).

So thats it for now and i hope you guys can tell me if u know how to kill totem with tr or have some other sweet advices about my gear or any kind of stuff! Smile cya!!

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum