Realm Change to the Original Diablo 2 ? How ?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realm Change to the Original Diablo 2 ? How ?

Post by TrubiHUN on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:24 am

Hi guys ! My question is that I like to play the real Diablo 2 and Median XL. But when I used TSW reg. then tried to battlenet reg. the real Diablo 2 says that identify Version. There is a way to fix this ? Maybe delete something ?

TrubiHUN
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm Change to the Original Diablo 2 ? How ?

Post by ytdulu on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:22 am

@TrubiHUN wrote:Hi guys ! My question is that I like to play the real Diablo 2 and Median XL. But when I used TSW reg. then tried to battlenet reg. the real Diablo 2 says that identify Version. There is a way to fix this ? Maybe delete something ?

Upgrade or downgrade diablo 2 to 1.13c version.

ytdulu
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 am

Use D2SE modmanager from now on.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrubiHUN on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:30 pm

I have a full copy of real diablo 2 so the version is correct aaand I can start the normal diablo 2 so I think the reg. file is the probelm after I used it I got identify version with the original diablo. And I used battlenet reg. file I have the servers correct. But identify version.

TrubiHUN
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:40 pm

If the servers are ok, Just reinstall the game?

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:44 pm

@TrubiHUN wrote:I have a full copy of real diablo 2 so the version is correct aaand I can start the normal diablo 2 so I think the reg. file is the probelm after I used it I got identify version with the original diablo. And I used battlenet reg. file I have the servers correct. But identify version.
The server is using 1,13c, and Blizzard is on 1,13d (iirc)... The only two solutions are upgrade to 1,13d or using d2se modmanager so you dont have to upgrade/downgrade everytime you want to play on either server.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrubiHUN on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:07 pm

@Wotan wrote:
@TrubiHUN wrote:I have a full copy of real diablo 2 so the version is correct aaand I can start the normal diablo 2 so I think the reg. file is the probelm after I used it I got identify version with the original diablo. And I used battlenet reg. file I have the servers correct. But identify version.
The server is using 1,13c, and Blizzard is on 1,13d (iirc)... The only two solutions are upgrade to 1,13d or using d2se modmanager so you dont have to upgrade/downgrade everytime you want to play on either server.

I uninstalled and tried to play original diablo 1,13d version and still the problem is indentify version. I had this problem long time ago then I uninstalled my computer and worked again. The problem is something with the TSW2 reg.

TrubiHUN
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Westville on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:07 pm

I know exactly what you're talking about, I used to have a solution and I've been askng for Marco or someone to post a solution to this for a long time. Using d2se or copying your d2 folder can fix this next time. But first we need to solve the problem at hand.

If I can remember correctly you need to go into the registry and change the default server ips back and the preferred. Even when you uninstalled, it says useast or whatever but it's still trying to connect to tsw because of the registry file. I recommend the registry file as a last step if someone can't connrct to tsw. Play around with it a bit because I am not near a computer to truly guide you. Maybe someone can beat me to it.

For those reading... He isn't having trouble connecting to tsw. He converted from vanilla to tsw and had used the registry file and wants to try vanilla again. He doesn't have d2se and I know for a fact it is his registry

Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sslaci on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:03 pm

I cant even connect to battle/net right now. ddi you change something Marco? not even my .reg works. worked a minute ago lol

sslaci
Spike Beast

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Salas on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:58 am

Download Bnet gateway editor, then find original values for bnet server, then edit and *select to chosen* in gateway editor.

That is if you arent able to go back to battle net anymore after using tsw .reg, if the question was something else, my bad and sorry Sad

EDIT :
Link to gateway editor http://www.icyhell.net/2008/05/06/blizzard-battlenet-gateway-editor-v3010702/

IP AND ZONE:
U.S(West) : Zone - 8 , IP - uswest.battle.net
U.S(East) : Zone - 6 , IP - useast.battle.net
Europe : Zone - -1 , IP - europe.battle.net
Asia : Zone - -9 , IP - asia.battle.net

Salas
Prowler

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top