Throwsin as a viable untwinked char?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Announcement Throwsin as a viable untwinked char?

Post by villur on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Compared to like ele druid, trap rat, psn/cold sorc, UH caster pally and a few others how easy is it to play a throwsin untwinked? Im mostly interested in possibly playing nagisin, but i keep hearing its one of the most difficult to play untwinked. What about throwsin, does the same arguments apply? I mean you get a shield and shit ton of block Very Happy and you're ranged too which instantly adds survivability ontop of the crazy amount of avoid/evade assassins get.

Ive heard that throwsin, specifically broadside is super good for getting charms and killing bosses, but how does it in regural farming areas like TA, cows, dunc and possibly fauzt?

Last edited by villur on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

villur
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: Throwsin as a viable untwinked char?

Post by romanN1 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:15 pm

Short Questions Thread?

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by villur on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:20 pm

@romanN1 wrote:Short Questions Thread?
What do mean Very Happy?
The fact that its a short question and it should be in the short questions thread? Which i actually disagree with
Or the fact that I originally posted it there and realized it might need a thread of its own and deleted my post?
Or something else? Please elaborate next time

villur
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Throwsin as a viable untwinked char? Yes.
How smooth is the drive through leveling and ubers ? Depends on the driver.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villur on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:30 pm

@Metalistas wrote:Throwsin as a viable untwinked char? Yes.
How smooth is the drive through leveling and ubers ? Depends on the driver.
Im thinking about leveling with nagi for the most part since it seems pretty stupid and lower levels Very Happy but switching when I reach destruction, any gear advice tho or just go for the best TUs?
And skillplan? broadside is a nobrainer, ways too, but main throw skill? I've never played one so I have 0 idea

villur
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Asn is "hardest" champ to play if u dont know what to do and what items works well with throw/melee build so i would suggest playing "noob friendly" champs like druid, barb, sorc or necro

Stats: str for gear, rest in dex
Throw skillplan: Skillplan throw (Assassin, Ultimative XVc) remaining points u can put in QoB. U can also switch from MKV to SC if u dont like it.
Melee to throw: Skillplan melee to throw (Assassin, Ultimative XVc)

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villur on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:34 pm

@hellgrind wrote:Asn is "hardest" champ to play if u dont know what to do and what items works well with throw/melee build so i would suggest playing "noob friendly" champs like druid, barb, sorc or necro

Stats: str for gear, rest in dex
Throw skillplan: Skillplan throw (Assassin, Ultimative XVc) remaining points u can put in QoB. U can also switch from MKV to SC if u dont like it.
Melee to throw: Skillplan melee to throw (Assassin, Ultimative XVc)
Thanks for the skill plans
But i've always thought that broadside is like the best skill for throwsins?
And yea, I'm probably going to use sc since I don't really like how MK5 works/feels/looks

villur
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Broadside is super good but it locks all your range skill so basically broadside is for melee builds.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:00 pm

BS is useless until you can get at very least 9s timer (at which point you can do jday)
the best yet hardest to use throw skill is wychwind

assassin is by itself the hardest class to play untwinked, this doesn't mean it is impossible though. On realm, I ran nagi up to level 24 (because I got t2 nakrul on gift box). Then I respecced to nightsin. Since my lag is pretty tough and batstrike becomes impossible to use efficiently , i switched to judge+ligeia+wyrd, and i'm still running that.

Build is certainly lots of fun because 25% ctc hades gate is unstoppable proc chain in places like cow level. In fact, whenever I need to do some MOing or cubing, I just go into cow level, kill a few mobs, and then do my shit while my assa roflstomps the cows over and over.

But judgesin is very very hard to play untwinked, so I don't recommend it.

The only science in waysins in general is to hit triple -100% f/l/p enemy res ASAP.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villur on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:15 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:BS is useless until you can get at very least 9s timer (at which point you can do jday)
the best yet hardest to use throw skill is wychwind

assassin is by itself the hardest class to play untwinked, this doesn't mean it is impossible though. On realm, I ran nagi up to level 24 (because I got t2 nakrul on gift box). Then I respecced to nightsin. Since my lag is pretty tough and batstrike becomes impossible to use efficiently , i switched to judge+ligeia+wyrd, and i'm still running that.

Build is certainly lots of fun because 25% ctc hades gate is unstoppable proc chain in places like cow level. In fact, whenever I need to do some MOing or cubing, I just go into cow level, kill a few mobs, and then do my shit while my assa roflstomps the cows over and over.

But judgesin is very very hard to play untwinked, so I don't recommend it.

The only science in waysins in general is to hit triple -100% f/l/p enemy res ASAP.
So, for the pure throwsin experience I should go wychwind + ways, pb, qob and etc and the best TUs, rws i can find/craft? I remember someone suggesting ironsleet TU balanced knife for the knife proc and albrecht for the arrow proc from another thread and I have those already.
Also, what do you mean by nightsin, the psychic tree?

villur
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum