Short Questions Thread

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by GreatWhite1712 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Hey can someone please help me. Ive got a lv117 barb with enough life,def,and resistance. On terror i get one shot by a razor fur titan oh why

GreatWhite1712
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:21 pm

@GreatWhite1712 wrote:Hey can someone please help me. Ive got a lv117 barb with enough life,def,and resistance. On terror i get one shot by a razor fur titan oh why
Don't hit them. Avoid them with a melee character. They have an aura that does this to you.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:24 pm

they have thorns aura that returns your melee WDM damage to you. Similar to Iron Maiden curse from cLoD.

yeah being melee in nilh's temple is a bit tricky. At least you're tanky enough to just run past them

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skper on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:36 pm

as far as i know OSkills have been nerfed a few years ago.
is "Apostasy" runeword with
"+(24 to 29) to Cataclysm
+(24 to 29) to Frozen Crown"
still viable? or should undead caster paladin stick with mindflay/slayer? ty in advance

skper
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yezz on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Finally got around to kill kabraxis with the help of endless loop. But now im trying to figure out what great gems are. I haven't heard of them and couldn't find anything on forum/offline doc on them. Could anybody tell me information about them?

Yezz
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skper on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:47 pm

@Yezz wrote:Finally got around to kill kabraxis with the help of endless loop. But now im trying to figure out what great gems are. I haven't heard of them and couldn't find anything on forum/offline doc on them. Could anybody tell me information about them?
you get the 5 Great Gems in the same area where Kabraxis is. if you run around a little you will find 5 pillars, each vulnerable to a single element.

skper
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yezz on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:52 pm

@skper wrote:
@Yezz wrote:Finally got around to kill kabraxis with the help of endless loop. But now im trying to figure out what great gems are. I haven't heard of them and couldn't find anything on forum/offline doc on them. Could anybody tell me information about them?
you get the 5 Great Gems in the same area where Kabraxis is. if you run around a little you will find 5 pillars, each vulnerable to a single element.
ohhhh didn't know thanks!

Yezz
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:02 pm

@skper wrote:is "Apostasy" runeword with
"+(24 to 29) to Cataclysm
+(24 to 29) to Frozen Crown"
still viable?
Of course it is! CataPal is still strong caster build and many players still use him

SWaP
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatWhite1712 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Okay thanks man ill give it a shot

GreatWhite1712
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:41 pm

Can anyone comment on the accuracy of this: http://www.computer-club-hohenlinden.de/modules/Diablo2/damcalc.php

Since it's 8 years old I'm assuming most character skills damage are way off park, but what about for stuff like Frozen Soul (which has not been in the game for ages apart from a proc)?

Bonus question: can anyone provide a worked example of how to calculate spell damage from base values using the texts of MXL 2012? I assume the values are somewhere in skills.txt but I've no idea what fields such as EMinLev1 or EMax mean and how they factor into the calculation.

If I knew how to work out the spell damage from the texts I could write a "proc damage" calculator in excel, which can be quite useful. It would use cmxl values, but that would be a good approximation at the very least + some changes can be tracked via the ultimative changelog.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum