Short Questions Thread

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by chickenfeeder on Tue May 05, 2015 6:18 pm

@chickenfeeder wrote:I got a problem with the bremmtown charm upgrade: I went in, walked to boss, killed him and got swirlies around me, then I TP back to town to get an AC, but I couldn't cube it with my CC :'(, what happened?
NVM, I think I passed the 5 mins mark, don't think I still get swirlies after 5 mins :v. Got the upgrade now.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue May 05, 2015 6:35 pm

There's 3 min mark, not 5.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfGodBro on Tue May 05, 2015 8:01 pm

That's a cute build idea, not sure how viable it is, but I don't see anything glaringly wrong.  
I suggest just putting 1 point into Daedalus, and smaxing Spirit Guide before Runemaster. Spirit Guide adds both damage and defense, Runemaster is just defense.
Also consider using 1pter Thunderslam for additional survivability.

Skillplan Dual Throw Test (Barbarian, Ultimative XVc)
Alright so i made i change to my build, went for massive Debuff with Snake Stance+Screaming Eagle+SoR, i also went with Rebound for my Situational Ranged Skill, so i could free up Skill points since i wont need Smaxed Wolf, ive putted more points into bloodhatred, and put my leftovers into Nephalem weapon since Blood hatred reduce ennemys resistance
My thought was that, with all that debuff i might not need as much defence so i can drop Runemaster, and Blood Hatred will give me all the heal i need...
How does it looks like? Maybe i can free up some skills from rebound, but i tho that 30 yard seek range was optimal..i wish i was more experienced with barbs lol

HalfGodBro
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue May 05, 2015 8:19 pm

U need runemaster. When u use rebound or overkill u stand and u get your rm bonus.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfGodBro on Tue May 05, 2015 8:32 pm

i wont be using overkill anymore, and for runemaster i dont need to stand to get the bonus, also i wont be forced to used only runes in my equipment

HalfGodBro
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Tue May 05, 2015 8:40 pm

@HalfGodBro wrote:
How does it looks like? Maybe i can free up some skills from rebound, but i tho that 30 yard seek range was optimal..i wish i was more experienced with barbs lol

Dunno, it might work. I don't think you need that many points in Rebound, TBH. But it's a loong time since I played a throw barb.

Here's what I'm trying.
Skillplan Debuff barb (Barbarian, Ultimative XVc)
It's basically my standard Snake Stance melee build, except with a throwing axe in offhand for Screaming Eagle (and hence fewer points in TSlam).

@hellgrind wrote:When u use rebound or overkill u stand and u get your rm bonus.
What are you talking about? RM doesn't require you to stand still, that's Immortal.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato on Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 pm

@HalfGodBro wrote:how do you give cookies to people lol?
Damn I never knew that. When I think of all the people who deserved a cookie from me!

You know who you are! Clap Clap

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yezz on Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 pm

I finally managed to get Uldyssian but it took ages for him to die, like 1 hour fight for last boss with wychwind and purify. Is there a better build more suitable for farming him that goes a bit quicker? Or perhaps any tips for making the fight faster?

Yezz
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato on Tue May 05, 2015 10:40 pm

@HalfGodBro wrote:And yes, if someone knows a good amount of skill to spend into Overkill? I dont think its necessary to max it
I never considered not maxing it - the only guide I've seen for Overkill shows it maxed but since the "range" stays the same at 4.6 yards (I think the skill desc is badly worded, I think it means "radius" since you can fire axes at a target a long way off, even at slvl 1) there may be an advantage to having more axes concentrated in the 4.6 yard radius but only if they can hit each target more than once (does ND apply?).

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Tue May 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Yezz

Bowazon with 20k life and Barrage is an excellent variant.

About 1 hour fight: well, it's meant to be like that. 'Impossible' uberquest, remember that. Wink

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum