Short Questions Thread

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Thall on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Does ATMG sentry spawn on non-sacred rare assassin shields? I've been rolling a shield for a while now and it hasn't showed up yet, it's either my bad luck or I'm just doing something wrong.

Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:18 pm

any rare shield and 1h weapon of sins with ilvl > 48 can have ATMG, so if u can collect sacred shield now, just get 1 rare shield in gamble shop and reroll, may take a while, I tried that and though like you did Very Happy

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yezz on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Im pretty new to median xl trading how much do you recon sha'ad is worth?

Yezz
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:26 pm

@Yezz wrote:Im pretty new to median xl trading how much do you recon sha'ad is worth?
Look around in the trade forum and look at what people are selling/buying it for, and kind of average it out.

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goatmilk on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Wtf is up with throw barb skills when you have lightning arena enabled? Neutral Using rebound/stampede is like using hawk talons (the trap).. they just dump a sphere of light at your feet and do nothing. Looks buggy to me, anyone got explanation or is it just fucked up?

Goatmilk
Darkwarden

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddyyo on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Are there some certain points how much flat dmg reduction one should try to accumulate overall for most of the content. Feels like I'm getting destroyed rather easily in Tran Athulua with my Paladin 50%dr, ~150flat dmg reduction and 'bout 450k armor selfbuffed (amazon's hit chance approx 9-10%).
Playing Melee caster.

daddyyo
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Put some points into Hymn and you'll be fine.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:50 pm

@daddyyo wrote:Are there some certain points how much flat dmg reduction one should try to accumulate overall for most of the content. Feels like I'm getting destroyed rather easily in Tran Athulua with my Paladin 50%dr, ~150flat dmg reduction and 'bout 450k armor selfbuffed (amazon's hit chance approx 9-10%).
Playing Melee caster.

If you sMax Hymn, you'll have enough sustain to survive everything (except the unlucky 4-5 arrowsides at once)

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddyyo on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Think I came out bit wrong. I'm going full blast hymn already, but the thing is that when I teleport in middle of 50-100 amazons, they kill me in oneshot, while watching some tube videos of other people, they do the same and hp bar isn't even moving, so what's the deal there? Can't just be the last 5% defense avoidance.
What I'm asking is there some sweet spot do you guys aim with the flat dmg reduction, when is enough. Is 200 ok or should I try to get like 300 or more.

Or then perhaps it can be the last missing 5%(50% more avoidance) from defense. :/

daddyyo
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:04 pm

I used to run a Unholy melee like you, and there's absolutely no way to jump straight into the middle of the pack. I always divine apparition to the side of a mob (freezes many zons-good cc), then throw down a few blood thorns, and keep moving through the cracks in the mob while throwing down more bt. Moving sort off around the mob sort of helps avoiding the arrowsides. There's too many zons and too many arrows and you'll always be hit. It's just a matter of sustaining enough to survive.
Apples also help.
But frankly, investing into more flat DR won't help too much. If anything, invest into more vitality and crafts with Vit% (quiet shrines). Many pally's split their stats 50/50 energy/vitality, so you should be rather tanky.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum