Short Questions Thread

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by evil_potato on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:47 am

@capt, give us pics of your gear.  chances are, most if not all pieces can be improved by replacing with crafts/rws.  Are you saying you actually have 60kdps or does the lcs show 60k damage total?

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyrubble on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:03 am

im not sure if I run with or without. how can I tell? this is a comp that I bought after I had dll d2se on old puter and had some one xfer all my stuff to this one after. I lost lots of stuff in plugy after that xfer and im not sure bout anything else

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:15 am

@betty. best idea = reinstall everything. save sp files if you want, but clean install will solve many (potential) problems and help us help you.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heisenb3rg on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:26 am

So the life point gain per level of my characters does not match the documentation.

My Sorc is gaining 35 life per level, and my Sin is gaining 20. According to the documentation v2.94 they should both be gaining 25 per level

heisenb3rg
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggymedian on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:20 am

Uldy question inc.

Me and a friend were doing uldy last night and we managed to get him down to 25% health by doing the follow tactic.

My question is how do you deal damage after that point? When we back him into a corner he constantly casts his sacred armor and our purifies dealt no damage, sorry if I sound like a noob I am just pissed about wasting 2 hrs of my time and end up having to go to bed... frustrating Sad

Eggymedian
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miskov on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:01 pm

i guess u have to be at maximum possible range in order to stop him cast SA (like barely being able to see Uldy)

miskov
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:21 pm

@bettyrubble wrote:im not sure if I run with or without. how can I tell? this is a comp that I bought after I had dll d2se on old puter and had some one xfer all my stuff to this one after. I lost lots of stuff in plugy after that xfer and im not sure bout anything else
It's pretty easy. D2SE is a modmanager and it opens menu like this one:
Printscreen:
If you riunning mod without d2se- you won't see this menu and simply enter Diablo 2. So if you use d2se- check "use plugy" string. Is it on or off. If you not- i recommend to install d2se redownload mod and put "Median XL - Ultimative" in the MODS folder that will be created after d2se installing.
PS: You don't need ANY updates, reinstall or anything else. d2se can be installed on ANY version of D2. I'v personally installed it on v1.10 with BTH mod (otherwise BTH don't work).

SWaP
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebaa91 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:36 pm

hello. I'm new to this game and have problem with my sorceress. The point is im using the runeword Circlet: Eulenspiegel, and it's giving ridiculous bouns: 15% Chance to cast level 1 Teleport when Struck. Literally 90%of my deads are because of this... i have no words for how frustrating is this. is there any way to deal with it ? of coure without changing helm because next runeword's need Qor or Sha'ad and for obvious reasons I can't get them yet+i didnt found ANY good helm although i have already 80signes f learning (i know its not much). I know that probably the only solution is something like: find new helm or something... im just so mad because of this so i wanted to share it with you guys. This runeword suck so much

(sorry for my bad english)

edit:

thanks for reply Smile i will do it

Last edited by sebaa91 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

sebaa91
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishab on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:39 pm

how much ias and fhr is good enough for a wolf druid? i dont wanna waste my time on crafting all those jewels and end up having way too much or way too low of these stats

Rishab
Ancient Fungus

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:39 pm

@sebaa91 There is no way to get rid of the proc.
I'd rather go for rerolling (oil of renewal or dragon egg reroll) rare helmet with 2 skills and spell damage or making a honorific cap and getting all the stats I wanted. You can also craft one with shrines.

Last edited by Wotan on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum