Short Questions Thread

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by sebaa91 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Hello.

I want to make my sacred warp blade for runword. It already have 6socs, 104enchanted damage and 202 bonus attack rating (superrior+blessed oil of luck). I just wanted to ask 2 questions:
1.its better to enchant it with 15%enhanced  damage or 10%enhanced weapon damage mystic orbs
2. i play in single player and i know that dupe javels reciple don't work anymore, but i don't want to craft every jawel and i hear somewhere in this forum that it's possible to dupe jawels i single player, so the question is how to do this ?

sorry for my bad english and i wish i won't spoil anybody mood with second question

sebaa91
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Does it have double mo bonus? If not, then keep trying until you have the same stats, but with double mo. Then, mo it with ed till 350% (or close to 350, no need to waste mo slots for like 10% dmg) , then the rest is up to you. More dmg, more ll, slow, etc.

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebaa91 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:18 pm

@Istaryu wrote:Does it have double mo bonus? If not, then keep trying until you have the same stats, but with double mo. Then, mo it with ed till 350% (or close to 350, no need to waste mo slots for like 10% dmg) , then the rest is up to you. More dmg, more ll, slow, etc.

how can grey item have double mo bonus ? i was sure the only way to get this bonus is Magic weapon/armor + Meditation Candle + Sacrifical Heart. (sorry if it's stupid question, im pretty new to this game)

sebaa91
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tido22 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:39 pm

You use the luck trials MO. Just once. If you dont get it you will have to reroll the base.

tido22
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebaa91 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:23 pm

ok thanks for info, so... for have powerfull weapon i have to make it grey 6coc with +weapon damage, then successful luck trial and then successful blessed oil of luck...sound pretty bad for me, or it will be enough to just get luck trial itself ?

edit:

ok thanks for help everyone ! Very Happy

Last edited by sebaa91 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

sebaa91
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:50 pm

@up
blessed oil of luck or oil of luck have 100% after double mo bonus, but u can get only one of them.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:52 pm

If you have double mo bonus, the oil of luck will work 100%. Also, if your weapon has no socket, you can just punch 6 sockets in it by cubing the weapon with 6 jewels, so you either need a 6 socket roll or a no socket roll. (If the item already has sockets, you cant use that recipe)

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:20 pm

I'm just starting a necro. I want to play a safe build (tried Stormblast barb but it was crap, dies all the time, not really safe at all).

So I had a look through the guides and saw some safe builds that also say it gets boring waiting for your army to kill stuff. Then I read the Totemancer XIV guide by Arc_Razer here:

http://www.medianxl.com/t4618-totemancer-xiv

This seems a safe build with minions that can also hit hard. These guides are a bit old though, so I thought I'd check if this is still viable before I waste a few days playing this way (and if there's better options). Any thoughts appreciated. TIA

PS There's also a hybrid summoner/xbow guide - might be an option?

I'm playing realms on XVr btw, not SP.

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ffaakkee on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:35 pm

hello everybody.

some short questions from me.

- is ama's pounce a meele skill? Will the RW Lohengrin works with pounce?
- where is cup for "slows target by X%"

ffaakkee
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Welcome.

- Yes it counts as a "melee" skill. So it can be used in conjunction with the Lohengrin helm. However because it is a teleport + a nova it does not work with "on melee attack" triggers.

- Cap is 90% on regular enemies and 50% on bosses & players.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: