Short Questions Thread

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by donozor102 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:30 pm

@hellgrind wrote:@up
Why the fak u always use "______" in your posts ? this is retard -.- As for the question, look in docs and get the one that your char need the most or they benefit most of them.

_______ this is paragraph-write rules or longer tail 4 j (_______j)  Consolation  
I swap charm, need universal1, 4 4 my characters. I think -Vanity 4 more dmg or -MCS 4 more def or 4 barb 4 more rating -ratma ?

Last edited by donozor102 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

donozor102
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:38 pm

@up
still retard but ok
@kato
totem nec is good at early-mid game but his power drop in high mid-end game. Im not saying he's bad or something, just saying you'll have some troubles doing ubers with him.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:52 pm

thx hellgrind. I'm not sure if it was obvious that it's actually a totem/melee build. It has:

Totems: FireHeart. StormEye
Summons: Shadows (Rampagors might be better / tankier?)
Melee: Angel of Death, Massacre, DeathLord
Utility: Embalming, Bend the Shadows (teleport)
Ubers: Death Ward, Graveyard.

So the survivability seems to come from Death Ward plus the summons and totems and being in DeathLord form, but when you need to, you can hit stuff for yourself using the melee skills.

I might be tempted to run down to Void Archon for a 1 pointer.

It seemed a decent combination? But as I said before, I didn't want to play a necro to 120 and then find out that it's crap.

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:40 pm

You have no choice...oh wait, u have, play it or not Smile
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:35 am

Totemancers are excellent farmers and scale well with gear they find, plus they make mercs godlike. I think my A3 merc could farm dunc by himself in the end.

Their downside is many of the hard charms have mechanics against summons or require OW.

If you want your build to able to get every single charm, don't roll totemancer.

If you want facemelting dps and fun gameplay for farming, roll totemancer.

1.) use merc (A1 T6 short war bow or shockwave RW + T6 studded leather, or A5 with T6 scale mail). L119 A5 merc with T6 scale and +5 amulet gives 131% ele damage boost, meaning +262% spell damage boost for totems GG. A1 mercs +174% + heal + tremor + velocity / damage debuff = all around great.
2.) prebuff with Lai RW necro staff before summoning totems. Protector Spirit bloodlust adds +30% ele damage + 10% per soft point for totems (over +200% even without +skills).
3.) roll rare/craft jewels with minion life. Aim for at least +500% total with embalming. In early dest you can get minion life easily by using zomg lvl 1 magical shrine crafts (MO'd with minion life) from terror grisbox.
4.) farm nihlathak for items/sigs, you want 500 sigs to get max damage from Psicrown oskill to kill neon fiends in fauzt. It has knockback and nice range.
5.) farm sewers for 2x magic rune to make mythal wand (use this against heroic shields like astro/belial etc).
6.) crafted avalanche staff, SU marrow, SSU marrow (nice for gehenna) and sha'ad staff are all great end game options. You want to supplement your totem damage with your own. Don't just stand idle.
7.) until you get SSSU boots, use necro set boots for blink in dunc. Don't use jitan's without having high defense. You can also clear a jump before jumping using avalanche.
8.) if you play on realm, secret Pax Mystica is a good choice for telestomping shit.
9.) jinns are awesome (and for A1 merc with auhe bow), especially for heroics since they apply aura to totems twice , or if you go for multiple elements like avalanche. But so is high defense from death ward. They both work. Try both and see which you prefer.

Fireheart totem + carpet of spiders + graveyard + 2x supernova rings + gehenna proc + path of flames + shadow avatar simultaneously @1k spell damage and -100 res each.

Avalanche staff + SSU coronet + pala neutral set armor + beads = 730k max LAEK.

Kerrigan's Chest + secret Pax Mystica + graveyard + path of flames + summon army = leaves kerrisin in shame.

etc... the most fun thing is coming up with overkill combinations.
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by qhtr on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:21 am

If I perform the Lucky Bonus recipe on an item (and it succeeds) can I then use that item in a Blessed Lucky Bonus recipe, to add even more bonuses?

qhtr
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:27 am

No, even if it doesnt succeed. Once it says "already upgraded" you can't lucky anymore with either.
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:49 pm

does pounce have a delay on assassin now? i remember it did a while back

Illusion
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down