Post by xzmnick on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:53 pm

no timer on nagi

xzmnick
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by cowking on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:03 pm

@Illusion wrote:anyone who has the nagi can confirm?

Shunpo has no timer. I tested with a rare nagi. Gains +50% magic damage per slvl, just like laserblade. Works on attack speed, not fcr. Not increased by +sin skill levels. Not locked out by broadside. Teleports minions with you. Can be bound on LMB if you want to use a stance. Doom + ttad and bane might be worth experimenting with, might be the difference between putting something in FHR or not. Thunderslam from sin RW shield gives you 3 seconds to shunpo with impunity (10x shunpo) + spreads ways and slow, with ~5 sec timer. You could probably drop a whirlpool between shunpos as well for extra leech, but that has timer conflicts.

PS - and only now I realize you were talking about pounce, not shunpo Facepalm
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekktonik on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Question about Plug-Y for you all. Ive noticed with several different mods i played that at some point Plug-Y stopped functioning right. Never mattered because i play median xl daily. Well that issue just started happening with my median xl. The issue: At a certain point, clicking the arrow button on character screen brings up my magic find page with stats, etc. However, after clicking that button, plug-y no longer works, the buttons become functionless and i cant even click to close out the character page. instead, clicking anywhere causes my character to move as if a window isnt open period. Doing a fresh install of plug-y, curious if anyone had any idea whats causing this?
Tekktonik
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:40 pm

I believe it's a multires + plugy issue (or at least what I gathered from Warren's excellent vid Thumbs Up ).

If you want to use both together you have to use chat commands to open plugy stat pages.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekktonik on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 am

Can you direct me to a place where i can find a list of those commands? Thanks for your response btw!
Tekktonik
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:07 am

@cowking wrote:Totemancers are excellent farmers and scale well with gear they find [snip]

Cookie for the excellent detailed reply. Thank you.

I owe a few others here cookies too for past replies - I'll get round to it (when do cookie votes reset btw?).

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 am

@Tekktonik wrote:Can you direct me to a place where i can find a list of those commands? Thanks for your response btw!
I'm not sure if there's an official list - a quick search on Google says not.
But, if you do indeed use MultiRes, it does break many, if not all, buttons.

Basically, you need to use 'Esc' to exit menus.
To toggle the stat pages, make sure the PlugY.ini in your Diablo II folder (or 'MODS/Median XL - Ultimative' if you use D2SE) has the setting "ActiveCommands" set to 1.
Then, while in-game, simply type /page #

By the way, depending on your resolution, the buttons may work if you click in a certain spot. I know when using 1360x768 all the exit buttons break, but everything else works fine excluding the right arrow key in the Character/Stats page. The left one works if you click to the very far left of it.
I don't know where to click for any other resolution :p Just start spamming on the buttons until you find a place that works (if there's even a place that works).
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekktonik on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:12 am

I saw that in your video and just set it right now :p Lets see if it works!
Edit: unfortunately no D: Oh well lol i can live without it but thank you for your response
Tekktonik
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Hey i defeatded uldy with neutral din but got a problem, when staying and vessel of retribution destroyed tons of edyrems, game started to go slower and slower and slower.
Sp so no lag, spray? It was so much by the time it almost stopped completely Shocked
had to force uldy to move and turn battle to the left of the room where the problem disappear, and by the time it was the same, gladly he died and i collected the charm.

So what can i do to make it fixed as i will want to go there few times more with different chars? Do glide wrapper helps? Or maybe running in d3d not 2d??
Do someone had this problem?

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Do you know any more PlugY commands, Warren1001? Pls share if you do.
void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top