Hi, Need help with Black Road Challenge

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, Need help with Black Road Challenge

Post by HalfGodBro on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:45 am

So, i'm a Level 118 Paladin, i'm trying out a weird build, i noticed that Vessel of Judgment can get both boost from life and death if you dont put any points in Holy or UnHoly Skills (Also Uberskill doesnt seems to count) so i'm mainly buffing myself and using Oskill, right now Shadow Avatar is my main killer, this is dishing out alot of cold damage, and also the 1 hand Weapon with +19 to apocalypse

So, right now i find that i am really squishy, i need to do fautzin for the black road challenge, but the Robot are spamming those lazer and i cant do anything, i get killed and stun locked too easy
what should i do to survive more? i have around 30k def, and 5k life, and 80 all resist, i also use a shield so i have some %chance to block, and i cant access Blessed Life without doing this lol

Any suggestion? I'm still kind of noob so, sorry if i dont know the obvious things

HalfGodBro
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi, Need help with Black Road Challenge

Post by Asteroth on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:18 am

i'm not sure your build can do fauzt. you need lots of elemental damage to bring down necrobots fast. You're also missing out of tons of defense and sustain with unholy skills (tainted blood, stormlord).

Are you using hoplites? I presume you picked superbeast uber?

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfGodBro on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:30 am

yeah i picked superbeast uber, and no i took the shadow alignement, so i have scourges lol, but you really think such a build isnt viable? i mean i can do enough elemental damage, my problem is my sustain actually
i was wondering if theres any oskill that could help me out

HalfGodBro
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:50 am

well i'm not going to say it's not viable, but you're not the first the suggest this build. What i would say is it's tricky to kill phys immunes, especially super strong ones like necrobots.

I'd recommend respecing to unholy caster temporarily until you get blessed life. Then you can switch back.

Fauzt is quite hard. You need a lot of tankiness (that you miss from the unholy tree),  a lot of dps (you miss the lightning damage from mind flay to kill necrobots), but you have a good way of dealing with everything else in there. 

Scourges sadly wont help at all because they'll be eaten alive by the necrobots and harpys. I suggested hoplites because at least those have phys immunity.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfGodBro on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:58 am

ah, i understand...i think im gonna check the list of Oskills i can get...cause i really wanna stay legit and do everything as a Neutraldin, if i still can't work it out..ill try respecing i guess, thanks for the help

HalfGodBro
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:06 am

TBH Paladin is a very tanky build in bot holy and unholy way, but u said u have picked neither of them (which I haven't quite understood), then he became the most squishy one, no avoid like sin, no def like ama (or like himself supposed to have).... with 30k def and 5k hp u can't even do trial of blood let alone the knowledge's. I'd say if u want to complete them, u have to, either respect to another char with more potential, or get REALLY HIGH dmg output and some skills (kiting, keeping distance,...) to kill ur enemies b4 they reach u (which I always do), along with a decent amount of %fhr, %fbr, ofc u have to improve ur def as well, there are many ways to get ~60k def without any +def skill.
I'd like to see how u put ur skill pts, and ur gears as well, more informations are always better. Atleast I can figure out why do u have so poor def and HP.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfGodBro on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:32 am

i already done all the other challenge, im only missing fautz...also for your information, not puting points in holy or unholy, makes life and death give extra target and damage, so my 13k VoJ hits 40 targets, wich is pretty good, also i can handle pretty much any ennemy damage wise with the correct Oskill, right now, im only struggling with my "Defence" my Merc + MeatScourges are doing pretty fine right now, but since i gotta be 10 yards from my ennemies, i tend to get hit often...i'm a glass cannon at mid range, wich is not favorable, do you guys know any Oskill that could help with my survival? im not asking whats best, only ways to "upgrade" my current builds Smile
Edit: my gear isnt the best Defence wise, any tip on getting that 60k def only with gear?

HalfGodBro
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:59 am

Crafted gears like:
+(12 to 16) to Lightning Arena Amulet (alvl 48)
+(2 to 5) to Shadow Refuge Paladin Mace (alvl 48)

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:19 am

@HalfGodBro wrote:i already done all the other challenge, im only missing fautz...also for your information, not puting points in holy or unholy, makes life and death give extra target and damage, so my 13k VoJ hits 40 targets, wich is pretty good, also i can handle pretty much any ennemy damage wise with the correct Oskill, right now, im only struggling with my "Defence" my Merc + MeatScourges are doing pretty fine right now, but since i gotta be 10 yards from my ennemies, i tend to get hit often...i'm a glass cannon at mid range, wich is not favorable, do you guys know any Oskill that could help with my survival? im not asking whats best, only ways to "upgrade" my current builds Smile
Edit: my gear isnt the best Defence wise, any tip on getting that 60k def only with gear?

if you get hit for about 1/12 of your hp in one frame, you get hit-locked (fhr helps to recover sooner). you can get hit from one monster or more.

so to avoid that:
1) don't get hit by so many monsters (don't rush in the middle of crowds)
2) get more life so they can't hit you for as much as 1/12
3) get other defensive stats
4) get more fhr

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:21 am

Since when does picking the holy/unholy uber not set your "alignment' vis-a-vis Light and Shadow?

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum