Need Help from an Experimented player

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help from an Experimented player

Post by HalfGodBro on Fri May 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Ok like some of you already know now, i am a NeutralDin, now that i have access to Blessed Life and Lightning arena (Thanks Metalista) i can respec to Neutraldin and survive quite well while killing really fast.

Right now i use Ring of Light Oskill and Rising Dawn Oskill + a nice +3 all skill Lightning Arena Amy
My question are the following

1-What do you think of rising dawn? At first glance it seems good, and its boosted by Magic/Phys Increase wich i will be having a lot
2-I was considering dropping rising dawn for a Shadow Refuge Pally Mace, i will be missing a long range attack, but i will be more tanky
3-Will Ring of Light and VoJ (Mega boosted) be enough to kill? Ring of light damage is insane, but for fire immune, i hope that my VoJ will be enough
4-Is it possible to break immunity in Ultimative
5-If all of the above doesnt seems good enough, any alternative Oskill that i havent heard of? Maybe on SU? i just started Destruction, right now act 1 is easy, but its act 1 lol

Thanks

HalfGodBro
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help from an Experimented player

Post by Moasseman on Fri May 01, 2015 6:04 pm

4. Yes, but only using debuffs/skills, like Mythal, Bane~~. Minus enemy X resistance will not pierce immunity, but will further reduce the resistance once immunity is broken.

5. The SSSU chest pieces Scales of the Drake (poison, Lorenado), Sahuagin skin (cold, StF) and Hide of the Basilisk (lightning, Thunderstone) grant useful Oskills.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Fri May 01, 2015 6:48 pm

1. It's good but it require a lot of +magic spell dmg and this will be a problem since there are not that many items with +magic spell dmg. I would use some elemental spell instead because it's simpler to make it more powerfull than RD
2. SR gives u avoid and some ms but it require a melee attack and u will have to face check monsters so your tanky cham might not be that tanky.
3. It can be enough but get one more ele spell just to be sure.
4. Only with some skills like Mythal and Bane (Moasseman said this already). For the - enemy res. All monsters in game have 0 or 100% (immunity) res for some elements. -ER will never break immunities, but it lower the current monster res for this element. This is a must have for caster and wdm champs with high elem proc chance.
5. Check the docs and search for Item Only Skill (docs: http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/ )

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfGodBro on Fri May 01, 2015 8:08 pm

Thanks a lot guys for the fast response! Ill make sure to check for those item!

HalfGodBro
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum