Upgrade from V7 -> XVc: Orb corrupt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upgrade from V7 -> XVc: Orb corrupt

Post by DBynum1 on Sun May 03, 2015 11:30 pm

I searched through 3 pages of "problems with char orbs" posts before posting this, because this answer
does not make sense to me.

Re: Character Orb level 675 after version upgrade
Post by gg2 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 pm

People were abusing bugs (Using at 120) with the old CO so Marco disable all previous CO. You couldn't use even if you had upgraded it and it was intended this way. Just get a new one from Albrecht on Hatred.

If I understand you (which I might not) you would like me to recollect all the gems and runes I have put into FOUR character orbs - start all over again - .. because that's what works easiest for you ?

wow, thanks ! - that is just SO cool. Well not really, but it certainly is something physically impossible - even with the correct laxatives and muscle relaxers.

DBynum1
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upgrade from V7 -> XVc: Orb corrupt

Post by archon256 on Sun May 03, 2015 11:33 pm

There is no other way, unfortunately.

Don't worry too much about Character Orbs, you won't be using it endgame anyway. A lot of players don't even bother using it aside from the occasional Blink.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth0s on Mon May 04, 2015 12:51 am

Because it's really hard to collect gems and runes for FOUR character orbs. It will take like... 5 minutes per orb? How will you ever do it? Sad

Myth0s
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Mon May 04, 2015 8:18 am

@DBynum1 wrote:I searched through 3 pages of "problems with char orbs" posts before posting this, because this answer
does not make sense to me.

Re: Character Orb level 675 after version upgrade
Post by gg2 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 pm

People were abusing bugs (Using at 120) with the old CO so Marco disable all previous CO. You couldn't use even if you had upgraded it and it was intended this way. Just get a new one from Albrecht on Hatred.

If I understand you (which I might not) you would like me to recollect all the gems and runes I have put into FOUR character orbs - start all over again - .. because that's what works easiest for you ?

wow, thanks ! - that is just SO cool. Well not really, but it certainly is something physically impossible - even with the correct laxatives and muscle relaxers.

lolwhat? what is it that you say? that it's so cool that the modder cares and fights against abuse, and is actually constantly active, providing new updates and content for FREE? yes, I agree,  wow, thanks ! - that is just SO cool.

1. collecting gems and stuff for them is easy. hint, farm fauz, or actually any dense area for that matter. or just play the damned game and fill it up as you go, as it's intended to be used. it's pretty much there to just help the newbies a bit, it's not the center of the game.
2. why would you even want to do that when at lvl 120 it's obsolete? why would you even want to completely fill an orb? you're probably inexperienced and have never played past 120, so you think everything revolves around pre-120, when in fact pre-120 is only a very small part of the game and usually nothing you do/find there has any impact on the rest of the game (except challenges and the odd SU/Set)... don't overdramatize things, the character orb is irrelevant, I sometimes don't even upgrade it.
3. why the fuck would you want to fill *4* of them?
4. albrecht now drops 4 of them at once.
5. why would you complain about something not working when you're upgrading from an ancient version to a new one?
6. you're lucky that you haven't played far enough that converting v7 --> XVc works without any other problems.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Mon May 04, 2015 1:56 pm

I don't know why y'all are getting so agitated.

It's clearly a thin veiled attempt of a thread to say "I was using my character orbs at 120 and now I cannot, boo hoo".

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum