help with character selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help with character selection

Post by trafaret on Wed May 06, 2015 10:34 am

please tell me your character for the passage of uberlevels and knocking charms.
For example I'm reading the forum I realized that asasin of pojsn on the Scorpion blade seem to cope. but I wonder the opinion of professionals ))

trafaret
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help with character selection

Post by wXi on Wed May 06, 2015 11:00 am

Depends on your abilities and playing style but i recommend barbarian or druid.

Barbarian is overall strong with little skill switching and druid has either caster build, which is very effective untwinked and traprat which is awesome.

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trafaret on Wed May 06, 2015 12:07 pm

@wXi wrote:Depends on your abilities and playing style but i recommend barbarian or druid.

Barbarian is overall strong with little skill switching and druid has either caster build, which is very effective untwinked and traprat which is awesome.
what bild would you advise for the barbarian and the druid ?

trafaret
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wXi on Wed May 06, 2015 1:45 pm

For Barbarian look at guide section. There are some very viable and untwink friendly guides.

And for Druid i always recommend basic traprat build, its extremely easy to play, strong untwinked and almost all summoning uberquests can be cheesed with eggtrap.

Btw if you dont know what untwinked means its that you dont mule better equipment for the char from another of your heroes. Smile

Also if you like more glass cannon type check bowzon guides! Its very good build and with little practice you can do almost all uberquests. And you can farm effeciently with only TU (tiered unique) gear.

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trafaret on Wed May 06, 2015 2:02 pm

@wXi wrote:For Barbarian look at guide section. There are some very viable and untwink friendly guides.

And for Druid i always recommend basic traprat build, its extremely easy to play, strong untwinked and almost all summoning uberquests can be cheesed with eggtrap.

Btw if you dont know what untwinked means its that you dont mule better equipment for the char from another of your heroes. Smile

Also if you like more glass cannon type check bowzon guides! Its very good build and with little practice you can do almost all uberquests. And you can farm effeciently with only TU (tiered unique) gear.
I played a bowazon and I personally do not like it. more confusing was from xbow necromancera. and I'm still interested in what is untwinked))
I was interested in Trap Rat Guide By mike. sarode would be good , or am I mistaken? )

trafaret
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wXi on Wed May 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Mike's traprat guide is the best (and only?) Out there. I got huge help from it. Only thing i do differently is that i use acid fiends for the speed boost and as additional meatshields.

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum