Some guidance on reaching Destruction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some guidance on reaching Destruction.

Post by boonsketti on Sat May 09, 2015 7:44 am

I played single player for a couple months before XVr patch and played median ALOT years ago. this is my first time on the realms and ive made two characters that are getting smashed in terror A1. Got a lvl 60 ele druid and a lvl 60 bowazon and both of them seem to be glass cannon builds. Their gear isnt bad t-45 uniques appropriate for their builds and a few rares/RW's and both possible LC's complete... Basically my question is Whats a good build to reach destruction untwinked? Im willing to farm for crystals but im basically looking for someone to suggest a build and the core items required... I remember retaliation pala and most barbs are pretty easy but I couldnt gather much from the guides section as it seems those guides are from V6d or some other version of median and im not sure theyre still viable.... Any help appreciated Smile

boonsketti
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some guidance on reaching Destruction.

Post by Warren1001 on Sat May 09, 2015 7:47 am

Both characters should be able to get to Destruction solo... with the exception of Druid's laggy skills. What gear and skills do you have on your Bowazon? I've played untwinked on a Bowazon and got to destruction with no problem...

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by boonsketti on Sat May 09, 2015 7:54 am

Skillplan (Amazon, Ultimative XVc) Its something like that... Im sure its sloppy but im more than willing to respec... Also my gear is TU cervelliere (snakehair), TU splint mail (jitans), experimenting with weapons (between TU longbow (magebane) and flower spring even though Im pretty sure the herald of Skarta is better...) Most of them are tier 4-6 and my other pieces are feasible rares/RWs. Enough str for gear and rest into dex..... just not sure what im doing wrong... Considering just strictly following another build from the guide forum.

boonsketti
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 on Sat May 09, 2015 8:51 am

if youre getting destroyed while not even a glass cannon, may as well make yourself full glass cannon. barrage does wonders with just 1 point, so id suggest taking all the points from barrage except one, and all the points in balance, and max ecstatic frenzy and use that, then put the rest of your points into sun strike if you use wyrmshot a lot. feel free to put any extra points you have no place to spend back into barrage, as you do gain extra magic damage.

yeah, skatara would be much better bow. Hanabigamis is a good, but hard to get arrow quiver. otherwise locust hive works fine. when you can, you should consider getting the jah in an amazon helmet runeword, as it gives a huge damage boost to dragonlore. you should work on -fire/cold/light enemy res, and getting a lot of dex.

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sat May 09, 2015 1:29 pm

I would rather go for this:
Skillplan bow (Amazon, Ultimative XVc)
Items:
armor: albrecht
helm: tu cervelliere/tu einherjar helm
gloves: honorific mo with all res and dex or pul rw
boots: honorific mo with all res and dex
belt: tu heavy belt
weapon: tu stag bow
arrow: loctus hive mo with - enemy f/c/l res
rings: rare +1 sk mo with - enemy f/c/l res
amu: rare +2 doom ctc mo with - enemy f/c/l res
jewels: rare 35+ life, dex, res, -req if needed

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by boonsketti on Sun May 10, 2015 1:53 am

Thanks for all the input fellas. Ill try the suggestions. Think my problem atm is only having around 40-50 res all.... Need to go honorific boots, stag bow and test out those skill builds. On a side note, made it to terror using the most recent melee sorc build in the sorc guide sections. Wish i could remember who it was by but it was pretty helpful Razz . Thanks again folks. Add me in game if you wanna level a new character or help me get to destro SN: Boonsketti

boonsketti
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum