having issues with maphack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

having issues with maphack

Post by boonsketti on Thu May 14, 2015 11:14 pm

SOLVED: Had to reinstall. didnt necessarily find out what was wrong but after reinstalling d2se, D2 and maphack everything is working as intended. Appreciate the input folks thanks. You can delete this thread or do whatever mods do with dead threads.

Im using D2MR on TSW realm and have used it the last few months with no issue. Launching the game from D2SE and playing normally... starting sometime a few days ago, every time i minimize to reveal the map (as i have done normally in the past)  I cant re-open the minimized window. There is no crash error in diablo or in D2MR but it refuses to let me back into the game. I attempted it in windowed mode and D2 freezes and than is unresponsive as shown in the screenshot.

image upload

anyone encounter this before? Using the current version of median and D2MR, Trying to avoid a complete uninstall. any help or insights appreciated.

Last edited by boonsketti on Fri May 15, 2015 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

boonsketti
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: having issues with maphack

Post by Helzopro on Thu May 14, 2015 11:34 pm

As far as I could tell it's quite temperamental, but I seem to have more luck if D2MR is open before diablo is, but then again, that could just be random luck.

Helzopro
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu May 14, 2015 11:55 pm

the only time it froze for me was when I clicked back into D2 too quickly.

try not minimizing d2 and just keep it open when you reveal, and wait a few seconds for it to reveal before going back to D2.

are you using any other tool for D2?

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by boonsketti on Fri May 15, 2015 12:10 am

No other tools in use. Tried launching it before launching d2. Tried waiting a little bit before maximizing. Tried it in window mode. the moment I hit reveal the game freezes. Its really strange cause I havent made any changes to the game the last few months and have been using this D2MR since i started playing on realms.... Hmm. Ill reinstall later tonight to see if that helps...

boonsketti
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Fri May 15, 2015 12:27 am

Delete and redownload D2MR (in its properties tick run as admin). Then keep the D2MR window separate from the diablo one (as in don't overlap them). Finally when you click reveal map, make sure you wait a second or two before moving your mouse on the diablo window.

I was having this happen sometimes too and the above reduced the occurrence significantly.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum