Elem druid is OP?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elem druid is OP?

Post by PodolskyV on Fri May 15, 2015 7:43 pm

I started elem dru and his killspeed is insane. Yes, it's only hatred yet, but my asassin have been weaker even on hatred. And if dru elem tree scales decent with level it will be way better than assassin for undergeared character (yes, my assa farmed some charms, sets and SUs, so it will be not completely untwinked). Also he will get significant survivability boost form the uberskill and especialy from BRC. With this killspeed it can be cakewalk

So is elem dru OP or assassin is underwhelming?

PodolskyV
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elem druid is OP?

Post by Asteroth on Fri May 15, 2015 8:19 pm

assassin is way more OP in the end game, but she needs gear and signets and skill to play.

element druid is easier untwinked

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Fri May 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Ele druid already was nerfed so he is not OP anymore, but his spells are ones of strongest in game(elementals/RoF mainly). In crowded ubers with multiple immunes he require a lot more skills then assassin imho.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PodolskyV on Fri May 15, 2015 8:31 pm

so I will go with dru for a while, farm some stuff and go back to assa. But is endgame assassin is realy better or it's similar to werewolf: everyone speak that it's for endgame, but even in endgame gear it sucks, as sirus628 said in short question thread?

Dmitry Of, The hunting banshee has ridiculous capability to pierce the walls, does it help in crowded areas like duncraig? Actualy with my assassin I can farm duncraig, but can't get assur's bane because have not enougt killspeed to clear room after blinking, so slain souls blame my face with their barrels and other exploding shit, as I mentonied on the russian forum.

Last edited by PodolskyV on Fri May 15, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

PodolskyV
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Fri May 15, 2015 8:34 pm

sirus628 was completely off the mark regarding wolf.

Werewolf is the best farming character in the game, not really gear dependant and easy to be levelled in this spec too. Assassin can't compete with his killspeed.

Only downside of wolf is that you can't do most uberquests in this spec untwinked. So best thing to do with a druid is go Elemental until you have most charms, then switch to wolf and own dunc + fauzt.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PodolskyV on Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 pm

suchbalance, how can it be that he has all charms, all sets, most SUs, but have just decent killspeed with worse surviveability?

PodolskyV
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Fri May 15, 2015 8:54 pm

No idea, harbinger hits the whole screen 9436  times per cast so to say that kill speed is only decent is ludicrous. Everything non-phys immune dies instantly from crushing blow. Force of nature + gear procs and ele damage for the rest.

Survivability is very good with Void RW + triune charm = all enemies in slow motion. (not to mention that weapon fixes all mana issues. Also carsomyr is overrated.)

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Sat May 16, 2015 11:44 pm

@suchbalance wrote:sirus628 was completely off the mark regarding wolf.

Werewolf is the best farming character in the game, not really gear dependant and easy to be levelled in this spec too. Assassin can't compete with his killspeed.

Only downside of wolf is that you can't do most uberquests in this spec untwinked. So best thing to do with a druid is go Elemental until you have most charms, then switch to wolf and own dunc + fauzt.

mind posting your gears + skills pls.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sslaci on Sun May 17, 2015 12:41 am

extreme setup would be like sky spirit helm, khazra plate, firebark/demonic touch gauntelts, titans steps boots, ghal belt/black void, ammy can be any from UMO projects to beads, bad mood rings, considering u use void sword, otherwise use teganze ammy. make sure u get -100 tri ele res, thats it basically. smax FoN, lifeshield, berry, wolf form, 10points harbringer and rest in feed of the pack. or you can go for 1 point elfin weapons for more CB if you lack. its even GG with just crafts basically if you cant afford high endgame items tbh.

sslaci
Spike Beast

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Sun May 17, 2015 3:17 am

BotSQ/K can be replaced by Doom/TTAD amu right? Considering how many times it will hit per cast.

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum