Help needed with a build for ubers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help needed with a build for ubers

Post by Raynekloud009 on Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 am

Hey there peeps,

So I have been playing Medianxl off and on for quite some time. I recently upgraded to XvC just so you guys know what I'm working with. I read the forums frequently for tips on builds and whatnot, but I always seem to hit the same brick wall no matter what character I try. I usually hit a wall at one of two places where I'm just unsure how to proceed without getting my backside handed to me on a silver platter. Either when it comes time to run TA for my Sunstone, OR around Act 2 Terror. That being said, my question is this. Can someone suggest a somewhat noob friendly build with high survivability? None of the characters I've tried in the past have made me feel comfortable enough to try any of the uberquests (except for TA hatred and K3BA hatred).

tl;dr Suggest a build that would be relatively easy for a noob to get his feet wet with in ubers.

Raynekloud009
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help needed with a build for ubers

Post by evil_potato on Thu May 21, 2015 3:44 am

kickstarter sin in guide section is really nice and versatile, so with minimal regearing you can do all ubers.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu May 21, 2015 8:07 am

sins aren't easy for noobs late game.

probably druid? you can switch between elemental druid for some bosses and wolf for farming some ubers.

but really, almost all characters are ok. when you hit a wall just post your stats/skills/gear and people will help you.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PodolskyV on Thu May 21, 2015 8:14 am

Yes, elem druid better as untwinked, I tried both and run with druid now. Check "Elem druid is OP?" thread for some tactics that I useing.

PodolskyV
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum