K3K - Class Charm - won't cube

View previous topic View next topic Go down

K3K - Class Charm - won't cube

Post by DBynum1 on Sun May 24, 2015 3:17 am

Am playing a sorceress : following this guide - http://www.medianxl.com/t5017-mxlu-xivb-homless-bitch-wip
- completed lvl 0 challenge
- completed Tran Athulua challenge
--> Went to K3k, leveling very fast - picked up multiple class charms - stashed them in Plug-Y. Noted the Sorceress class charm had a +1 to skills on it --> tried cubing it with the orb and it took ---> now have orb with +1 to skills.

Reading the help with challenges guide: http://www.medianxl.com/t248-2012-challenges-a-beginner-s-guide

I then read that I was supposed to have cubed the class charm (by itself) with any gem. This does not cube.

I considered that I may have "adulterated" the original class charm drop - when I cubed it into the Orb.
So I have attempted cubing the class charm drop + gem while in K3K - sans the orb (parked in Plug-Y).
Class Charm still does not cube to a gem. Have tried cubing all the class charms so far collected (one of each)
with gems (singly - one class charm at a time) and no class charm appears to cube with a gem.

Is the data in the Challenges-beginner's Guide - obsolete ? am I the wrong level (L-53) ?

DBynum1
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: K3K - Class Charm - won't cube

Post by gg2 on Sun May 24, 2015 4:35 am

use a jewel; not a gem.
Also it will only work with the right char (sorceress can only do the sorceress class charm, etc)

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: K3K - Class Charm - won't cube

Post by DBynum1 on Sun May 24, 2015 6:51 am

Thank you ! will use a jewel.

DBynum1
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down