Quov-Tsin Suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quov-Tsin Suggestions?

Post by Eggymedian on Mon May 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello all, this is my first post here so please be gentle Embarassed

I am currently looking to do quov-tsin with my paladin (or amazon, but I see no point Scratch ) and was wondering what method of killing it would be the best. Should I go for the most amount of damage in the smallest amount of time or should I take a more caster-like approach to things and blast him from afar?

Another thing I wanted to ask was what should I do to make the fight more manageable besides slowing him down, any suggestions or feedback would be great!

Eggymedian
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quov-Tsin Suggestions?

Post by Istaryu on Mon May 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Meleeing QT is not really an option, since he teleports a LOT
You should go caster, and get i dont know how much stacked resist, tons of absorb, and get -199% pierce and as much spell dmg in 1 element as possible

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggymedian on Mon May 25, 2015 10:40 pm

@Istaryu wrote:Meleeing QT is not really an option, since he teleports a LOT
You should go caster, and get i dont know how much stacked resist, tons of absorb, and get -199% pierce and as much spell dmg in 1 element as possible

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Do you know what skills I should use? Mind flay seems cool n' all but doesn't seem to do all that much against bosses in general, are there any oskills I should know of that I could potentially use to my advantage?

Of course if worse comes to worse I will try and get someone else to do it (but hopefully it should be doable with a paladin Smile )

Eggymedian
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Mon May 25, 2015 10:45 pm

I did it with caster druid, but a mind flay pally should do the trick too. If you are struggling with mind flay, try avalance. It is a cold spell that multihits and pierces walls and freezes enemies (but wall pierce is not that important here, this build is easy for astrogha)

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikolaipka on Mon May 25, 2015 11:42 pm

It took me 6-7 mins with melee necro. Tons of absorb - NO. Only Su Buckler for absorb, max res 95, and ~450 stacked resists. There is no trick in this boss, he is doable with everything. Its gear check boss, no skills, nothing. 2 honoric items for resists, pgems to reach max 95 and the only requirement is Su Buckler.

nikolaipka
Fairy Witch

TGGood 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by solipery on Tue May 26, 2015 1:54 am

@nikolaipka wrote:
It took me 6-7 mins with melee necro. Tons of absorb - NO. Only Su Buckler for absorb, max res 95, and ~450 stacked resists. There is no trick in this boss, he is doable with everything. Its gear check boss, no skills, nothing. 2 honoric items for resists, pgems to reach max 95 and the only requirement is Su Buckler.

This. Really you don't need the buckler either. Just get 95% all resists and stack them up with 2 honorifics like he said--at that point qt won't harm you. Mindflay does fine on this boss, and will take you less time than melee only because of the tele.

solipery
Hemoplague

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 am

honestly, easiest way to do it with pally is to go for as much mindflay damage as possible and as long of a duration on SA as you can get. make portal -> cast SA in town -> enter -> spam mindflay -> die and repeat. he'll die pretty quickly and you don't have to worry about getting 450% all res and 95 max res.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Westville on Tue May 26, 2015 7:32 am

dont listen to any of these guys...use tu6 crown shield and get meh...maybe 300 resist..enough said (oh and get cfm upgraded)...

Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fk65 on Tue May 26, 2015 10:17 am

@nikolaipka wrote:

did same way but with bomb assa Smile uses phase bomb and fire bomb. stacked lighning cold and fire to 450, psn wasnt so much .... just be sure his hive dont hit you... ( could be difficult )
and got max resi from pgems. used Su Buckler too

Fk65
Daystar

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum