im a bit surprised none caster ama is been made

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

im a bit surprised none caster ama is been made

Post by centralsdev on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:52 pm

so i now i know it hard to play at close range, with all kind of char but lucky every class got a caster somehow, but even blood set (red vex) is good for cow power lvl, super fast, all it need is balefire. but the point is i gonna try make a bloodwitch for allaround use, so far im really fast with wild and free and use spirit of vengeance for support, if gonna use blood set, uber skill should be paragon, with all red gems in, you should hit about 14,500k life. magic missiles and bloodstorm are my main atm. for gear i use ith armor and nef staff and can kill on terror. and fail to lc0 if you cast twice.

centralsdev
Jungle Hunter

TGBest None

View user profile http://nonepredevlop.org

Back to top Go down

Re: im a bit surprised none caster ama is been made

Post by Istaryu on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 pm

The problem is that there is no magic pierce in the game

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:14 pm

mythal has magic pierce Smile

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:09 am

@RollsRoyce wrote:mythal has magic pierce Smile

And Doom.

Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by centralsdev on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:06 am

the good of is that lava pit slow them down so i changed bloodstorm with lava pit and keep magic missiles and they do seek and multi time at onces Smile

centralsdev
Jungle Hunter

TGBest None

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:56 am

The real issue IMO is the nature of her passive. The "cooler when you are close to death" mechanic has a long history of sucking in every arpg it's been in and here it's no exception.

Otherwise, balefire is the number one aoe clearing spell you have.  It's so potent that you don't even need any magic pierce for it. Then you have the recently buffed lava pit for single target, which is also great. Not to mention the 1337% free spell dmg from both SoV and bloodlust and crazy synergy between all her skills and passives.

So remove the below 1/3 hp requirement and keep all else equal and she would be waaaay too strong. It's just hard to rework that passive without either gimping the rest of the skills or making the spec bland.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by centralsdev on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:20 am

@suchbalance wrote:The real issue IMO is the nature of her passive. The "cooler when you are close to death" mechanic has a long history of sucking in every arpg it's been in and here it's no exception.

Otherwise, balefire is the number one aoe clearing spell you have.  It's so potent that you don't even need any magic pierce for it. Then you have the recently buffed lava pit for single target, which is also great. Not to mention the 1337% free spell dmg from both SoV and bloodlust and crazy synergy between all her skills and passives.

So remove the below 1/3 hp requirement and keep all else equal and she would be waaaay too strong. It's just hard to rework that passive without either gimping the rest of the skills or making the spec bland.

this need more thinking. and you start at 0

centralsdev
Jungle Hunter

TGBest None

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:40 am

Hard to tell what you're actually trying to say, but considering comments such as "i now i know it hard to play at close range" I hope you're not getting ahead of yourself.

You are surprised no one makes caster zon, I told you why.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by centralsdev on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 am

@suchbalance wrote:Hard to tell what you're actually trying to say, but considering comments such as "i now i know it hard to play at close range" I hope you're not getting ahead of yourself.

You are surprised no one makes caster zon, I told you why.

i mean your build need more work, not sure it would benfit all, as much you need a balance in evey hit you take, you need as much focus on good gameplay from you self.

centralsdev
Jungle Hunter

TGBest None

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:18 am

@suchbalance wrote:
Otherwise, balefire is the number one aoe clearing spell you have.  It's so potent that you don't even need any magic pierce for it.
Indeed. I had a Stormzon/Bloodzon hybrid build that used Balefire as main skill (using phys/mag stat to buff both Balefire and Stormcall damage) and it was very powerful even without the Bacchanalia passive.

I gave up doing the BRC with it though, Stormcall was terrible at killing mag immunes in TFauzt even though Balefire was clearing the rest of the screen in seconds. I don't know if it's any stronger in XVr though.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum