Charmer Druid by STOYA

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charmer Druid by STOYA

Post by stoya on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 pm

-CHARMER by STOYA-

Here we are again, another underestimated build; CHARMER DRUID... I always love the idea of charm in median and worked on it a bit, have to say it took longer than i think.. i searched docs more than 1 hour and 3-4 hours gameplay exercises... and now i am introducing CHARMER DRUID... and yes cheap and effective char... also newbies can play it without so much efforts imo.

CONCEPT

- There are lots of charm spells in game and we have the best of best for this; ELVENSONG... this beatiful elf whores sing song to charm enemies to fight for ourside for 3 sec dont worry they will singing their song until 10 times so dont underestimate 3 sec, their charm radius is 2 yard and charm duration is 3 sec(sadly we cant buff charm durations) and they sing 10 times until disappear... but best part is they have %95 avoid and over 90k life(around 30pts in skill) in destruction and we will use them like a stationary to cast 'BANE' on them to spread AMPLIFY DAMAGE curse whole map time to time...and maybe the best part of this skill is you can spam elvensong anywhere in map. so if you want nothing can reach you! then you can keep continue charming, damaging them.
25pts in elvensong gives 6 elvensongs so its enough to control whole map imo but if you want 30 pts mean 7 elves as you can see we will have extra 1 elf per 5 pts...
- in game you can find other charm spells like; charm, dominate, posses and dire charm... you can also combine your CHARMER DRUID by extra charm spells with elvensong.
- We will choose TREMOR as uberskill for obvious reasons, after charmed and cursed'bane' enemies, we will use TREMOR to lower their hp to 1 or less as possible. tremor deals magic damage so keep your eye on magic imm mobs all the time cause you will erase all map in 0.1 sec.... anyway we have another plan for them too Smile
- xorine cane's battle staff has 'BANE' o skill that will cast AMPLIFY DAMAGE and will reduce enemies PHYSICAL RESISTANCE by -%90!!! with combination of TURBO TREMORs reanimates&resurrects&acid fiends will kill them IMBA fast.... and as you can experience in median nearly all magic imm mobs are PAPER MADE they die so fast...
- resurrect; druid can obtian resurrect from Linarians Fur Wolf Head... its not must for this build ofc but we have OP plan to clean whole map like nothing else... have you ever imagined TRAP RATS against -%90 PHYSICAL RESISTANCE reduced enemies? i did and result is -> RAPE Smile
resurrect also buffs our resurrected monsters DAMAGE&ELEMENTAL DAMAGE&LIFE&PHYSICAL/MAGICAL dmg!!
so trap rats is not the only solution there are lots of physical dmg dealer and elemental dmg dealer mobs in game.. you can always check docs for it.. like pit stones, manglers, dunc souls, vizjun mobs, alpha centaurs etc bla bla....
-i just love trap rats moar in this concept, with combination of acid trance aura(OP attack speed) + resurrect additional dmg's after bane curse(amplify damage) they 1 SHOT KO everything in map even necrobots, necromorbs doesnt matter....
- if you resurrect pit stones and other elemental mobs, i would highly recommend to use elemental totem oskill form sssu boots or other items.. they also 1 SHOT KO everything non fire imm... esp with elemental totem KABOOM... also this totem will aid our merc too!
!!!! -> you can always find resurrect source from ssu field plate then use something else for helm!!!!

- we are charmer and we spent enough pts in elvensong, berries etc... so we need usefull tanks, and cast movement speed so we are originally summoner, i have around 90k life acid fiends... we need them to finish 1 hp left mobs and magic immunities... and they provide insane tanking over 60 k life which is not hard to reach cause we dont have any core item then 'xorine cane battle staff', rest items will be summoner based like goetia etc... and they spam poison flash, not deadly but esp we dont need any deadly attacks... cause charms mobs with amplify dmg RAPE THEMSELVES and we will aid them by TREMOR... Smile acids will kill the rest again 1SHOT KO...

MERC
act 3 merc bloodmage is awesome. we all know that they have warp armor and they can reach over 400 k life EASY and warp armor AVOID... and yes inner fire! they heal themselves and us, also punishers,flamefront and pyroblast... they are DAMN usefull, considering we deal magic dmg from tremor, acids psn and physical, and resurrected mobs mostly physical by trap rats, they will 1-2shot ko rest.never underestimate this guys mates, as i said million times they can solo KABRAXIS under 3-4 min with right gear... not kidding Smile also merc will help you to get necrobots&rock maul demons&titans&deathfire bearer&tree of life reanimates too... if you change sssu coronet to something else with usefull reanimate it will be better imo... btw merc kilsl a lot also reanimates too Smile
-> now i realised that necrolyte has miasma and charm skill too Smile yeah that guy would replace our bloodmage too Smile i will try asap.

MERC GEAR
sword - > urada; for necrobots reanimates, needless to say after bane curse and tremors they are SO EFFECTIVE!! otherwise they are useles, cause we dont have totem power of necro...
shield -> dryardbak; fire spell dmg , -%efr and another elite reanimate tree of life thnx pls....
helm -> sssu coronet; i decided use this for %10 dr+spell dmg but as my experiences this guy doesnt need DR or LAEK so you can use something else... its upto your imagination...BEST OPTION here will be -> sssu circlet with GORE CRAWLER reanimate... their pyhsical attack will be deadly in our concept.
armor -> ghal&ghal rw in body armor for %5 moar necrobots reanimate chance + %5 rock maul demon reanimate yes SOR+150 str to wear gear+ %10 dr too!!! other options are there you can change armor to vizjun mob reanimator armor or something else with firespell dmg or other cool reanimates..
belt -> nor tiraj for for fire spell dmg + %5 death fire bearer reanimate MOAR flamefront pls...
boots -> qor rw for titan reanimates... i love this guys cause they stun enemies due to our concept its usefull + they deal good dmg too... ehh you can change here too..
amulet -> over%40 fire spell dmg lamen with high stats... or any rare with skill(this guy benefits from +skill as my experiences) fire spell dmg.. or leave it here meh..
!!!!!-> for belt slot you can use community belt to get %3 nightmare by struck by your merc it really helps too + %50 fire spell dmg... it helps a ton in fauzt but this guy rarely takes dmg btw Smile
-> check your merc gear, -%100 efr res really makes him KILLER!

- with right gear and spell power+ -%efr this guy will 1shot KO rests... so love this guy, he is best friend of us... and never dies, only dunc barrels rape this guy beware... ahahah dunc is funny resurrect 5 barrel thrower soul and watch them rape + laugh MOAR...

- ACID TRANCE aura will buff our merc spell power! and never forget to buff your merc with MOTW+BLOODLUST time to time!! it will add around %200 spell dmg to him...

- ACID TRANCE aura also will make our reanimates, resurrects move damn fast ofc... idea is, if they reach enemy faster they will kill them faster.. so i love hyper speed buff of this aura:) i hate slow chars...

concept of char is this and works any area you want, esp OP effective in dunc, fauzt and also ubers... for example you can charm akarat follower spam bane then light your cigarette watch them rape AKARAT...MEDIAN IS ALL ABOUT YOUR IMAGINATION... ok we done with our concept...

!!!needless to say , you can improve this char far beyond than this with new items, oskills and your imagination.. i just give you the idea..

STATs : hmm. we will use tremor in turbo speed thats why we will need at least 17-20 k mana.. so invest your pts into energy since you hit 20 k mana rest you can spent even in dexterity... cause we dont use any spell right? Smile didnt finish signet eating so i dont know where i will put extra 250 pts, probably vitality... but in vita we gain so less hp.. so dont know yet..

SKILLs : 25 pts in elvensong, smax berries, 1 pt tremor, smax poison flash(for acid fiends life), smax acid fiends... 1 pts pagan rites ofc.. esp we dont even need it.. use pots meh 3 pt in that tree is waste... you can jump rest to plague avatar for acid fiends psn flash dmg.. i didnt finish my skill signet yet Smile btw

GEAR

staff -> xorine cane battle staff for, + skills and mostly BANE curse!!!! core of this build!....
armor -> goetia, for min buffs... ssu field plate for resurrect oskill then switch back to goetia...
helm -> linarian fur, for RESURRECT.. not core of this build but adds tons of fun...also you can use ssu field plate for resurrect then switch to helm for summoner item like arcane protection for example... using this helm to get resurrect thats all. or new druid sssu falcon mask has insane minion bufss too.. upto you mates..
gloves -> crafted one with min buff..
boots -> qor rw for reanimates or crafted one with min buffs..imo BEST OPTION for here is : ssu boots for BANISH oskill.. it will help our KS insane much i assume, cause we have TREMOR + BANE if we add BANISH too in our skills we will be moar effective. sadly i couldnt find this boot yet or signeted it dont know. didnt try but i am %100 sure its best option..
belt -> laz set belt or crafted one with min buffs...
amulet -> rare with min buffs
rings -> 1 der nebel , 1 rare with min buffs, or 1 nebel 1 elemental band or double min buff rares.. not core of this build.. as you can see my video i remove elemental band it doesnt helps us. only lags me!
switch -> azgars nemeton to eat berries + cast motw or shamanka to get bloodlust + motw together... we will buff our minions+ resurrects and merc for them.. so dont spam yourself Smile we are handsome druid, we will charm them!
-> in video, i am using ssu gauntlet and qor boots, i must say they both USELESS in this build... dont finish crafting yet:( replace them with minion crafts pls...

- ofc you can change any part of this gear.. and you can improve...

SOCKET&MO -> min dmg/life crafted jools all, or katamari all(sadly i made all signet before:))
-> for MO; min life/dmg/res or Edefence, or TCD....

-CHARMER in FAUZT-
note: a bit slow run to show playstyle and due to lag i cant move as fast as i am while recording.....

-CHARMER in DUNC-

-> small clip in dunc, just wanted to show how to use your charmer in dunc about game playstyle... and dodge barrel exercise for newbies. as you can see i never panic while playing with charmer; its the most important thing cause we have lots of skills to save our ass....
ENJOY

Last edited by stoya on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : items added)

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Charmer Druid by STOYA

Post by DanielWolf on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Very cool, Stoya. Love the traprat armies man

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gurdeeps on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 pm

free items @ need shrines. btw. i need shrines for the build Very Happy it looks great Smile

the good thing is i was not sure if i should sig the staff and now i saw that build.
well. a traprat is the most boring thing you can do as a druid.

gurdeeps
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Wow such an awesome idea. And the cookie cooooooooooomec to Stoya!

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Lol never. Traprat is King Karl of all !

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gurdeeps on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:12 pm

@Traprat wrote:Lol never. Traprat is King Karl of all !

traprat is an easy, boring overpowered build for druid. i had it to farm. but now trying this build was a good idea. i just tried tran athula without any gear just the stuff. and i keep living, even when i forgot to eat my berry lol

gurdeeps
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

merc can't use shield Shifty

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

traprat deserves its place .. when im old and can only move slow this build suits perfectly Very Happy

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:14 pm

@prestoned : all act 3 merc uses shield...
@rolls : LOL...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jach on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:29 pm

awesome and inspiring
question: do you think that death fire bearers add much? cause they tend to lag and iirc don't do alot of damage
regarding traprats: the first druid i tried was a rat charmer. played on players/8 with no gear, and it was great. charm with elven song and place eggs strategically (i guess playstyle is to slow for you, stoya, but it was fun). later, when quillstorm got effective it became repetitive and kind of boring (also i almost overleveled and missed LC2 because of players/Cool. maybe there's a good oskill that works with morphs?

btw, how do you give cookies cause this deinitely deserves one

Jach
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum