Bug/Damage Cap?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bug/Damage Cap?

Post by revoIut1oN on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Hello!

I'm using Werewolf druid now, he just recently hit 120. I have a problem with Damage when using all my equipment now. Screenshot below. Check Mana Pulse damage - it basically can 1 shot everything not Cold Immune so far, but since I started using Druid +3 skill level helmet damage seems to completely vanish. When i take the helmet or other +skills stuff off it works ok again and rapes all.

Damage cap or what?

revoIut1oN
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug/Damage Cap?

Post by centralsdev on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:49 pm

more pictures.

centralsdev
Jungle Hunter

TGBest None

View user profile http://nonepredevlop.org

Back to top Go down

Post by revoIut1oN on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Of what? You have damage and my skillplan. What do u want? Gear?

revoIut1oN
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Difference between helms. And damages with both of 'em. aswell printscreen your skill damages (mana pulse)

SWaP
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revoIut1oN on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Okay, here it goes:

This is my helm. I think crucial thing is +3 all skills because it doesn't matter if I take off my amulet +3 skills or helm, same thing happens. By using +3 skills I probably just cross some cap and it bugs the game.

Now this is my Mana Pulse with helm on when it does not work:

And this is working Mana Pulse without helm, when skill level is lower by 3 than in the previous image.

With +3 skills from Antlers it seems to not apply any cold damage on enemies and does puny damage. However when i take off ANY item that gives +3 skills the damage works correctly. Any ideas?

Edit: I'm not so sure its cap problem anymore as I just tried Terror Fauztinville and needed 2-3 Mana Pulse hits to kill a simple harpylisk (with -110 cold res) with working Pulse (helm taken off) and well, cap is surely much higher than simple Terror harpylisk HP (as i had many different characters who could easily 1 shoot them meaning they had much higher damage than i do now and they surely didn't cross any cap)

revoIut1oN
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:59 pm

What are those duped cycles in your inventory?

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:19 pm

Well around 48K for 1 element (cold here) is the damage cap. And if it feels like nothing with the head gear i think you just happen to roll over the cap, so if you are happy with the damage than don't use the helm, or replace other gear piece (maybe without - enemy cold res MO) so you don't roll over the damage cap. Aim for survivability (better yet magic find) if damage works for you.

Maybe marco or someone with easy testing capabilities could check this skill above the natural skill point assignment, i'm too lazy and i don't have your gear/charm pointers.

@suchbalance Captain obvious. Let's skip this and see if there's something wrong with the skill.

@whist Why you no make dupe items illegal (auto delete) yet? Lazy drama excuse pawn.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Considering the rest of his gear looks normal, those are most probably the source of the problem Mr. Smartass. Especially if they are not just duped but also hacked to have stats not obtainable in the game.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:58 pm

Really. What is the rest of his gear? No?! Maybe you know the buffs, i am opened to that. Hacked or not, something (unidentified yet) may be a fault, mr sensitive. ;-)

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revoIut1oN on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:20 am

It ain't hacked, these are just Big Cycles of Speed that my Kraken Barb farmed in the Triune. I have like 100 of them in my stash. If you think the fault may be in rest of my gear then tell me and I will gladly post screenshots of it.

revoIut1oN
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum