popularity of the game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

popularity of the game?

Post by turnbull on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:29 am

Can someone give me an estimate of how many people play this game compared to regular Diablo 2? I'd like to try this game out if enough people are playing, because the lack of people on D2 is one of the main reasons why I don't play it. I just logged into D2, and there were about 2 full channels and about 10 hell games, most of which were bots.

turnbull
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: popularity of the game?

Post by Borgin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:52 am

Well, I'd actually say the majority of us play SP honestly, but online there's usually ~20 games going on. When I created a public "leveling" game in Hatred, I wound up with a 4-person party.

You can definitely play on the realm, as there's always a few games going and people in chat, but it isn't like D2 was back in, say, 2003.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sincrowley on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:56 am

you mean playing on battle.net right?? here you can see realm status  http://tsw.vn.cz/status/
hope u enjoy your play Surprised

sincrowley
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWSniffy on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:02 am

Yeah I just started myself a few days ago, and when I've played on realm I usually have at least two or three people jump in my game. They either ask if I need help, or if I just want to level/screw around. I think it depends on the server and time of day as well, but usually there's always something happening when I'm on realm.

TWSniffy
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:48 am

I'd wager there are more real people (as opposed to bots) playing this than clod.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GTD on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:07 am

it definitely worth it
median is by far superior in any point to normal lod d2 + ppl are way more helpfull
the only wrong point is that u cant pvp but still worth it since there so many thing/build to do u wont get bored

GTD
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum