Bug or Glitch??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bug or Glitch??

Post by bloodrips on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Not sure if this is a bug or a glitch that im not aware of but its become a huge problem for to the point where i can't even play the game. So when i started this mod a while ago i started with a melee necro and got it to 120 and all that did a few charms geared up a bit. Started doing diablo runs for sacred's and to finish Rathma set i have 87% chance to hit Diablo with Angel of Death. I kill off diablo's adds and before he spawns more i AoD him but its like hes spawning with like 99% avoid or something because i just flat out can't hit him and when i do. AoD doesnt do the damage its suppost to. So i thought it might have been the character so i made a bow zon got her to 120 a few charms and geared pretty nicely to the point where she does 25k wyrmshot damage. she had around same chance to hit diablo 87% ish.. just before he spawns i throw down an entire mana pool of phalanx he spawns and after they went away i look at diablo's hp and he took like 1-2% damage from all that. So was just wondering if there is some kind of fix? Also please don't suggest its my gear because it really truly is not my gear. I would screenshot both of there gear but i just don't feel like doing it.

for reference
My necro's AoD damage is 45-61k plus 818k-1.3m poison damage over 2.8 seconds (18.7k AR)
And my amazon's phalanx damage is 19-51k 5.3k AR (which now looking at it, it's pretty low but with the spam of phalanx should be plenty to insta kill diablo)

Edit: i have searched the forums for anybody with the same problem and didn't find anything so still awfully confused D:

bloodrips
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug or Glitch??

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:04 pm

should not happen to be honest Sad
Diablo on destruction is not a big problem usually. You could try to stack cb% and see if this helps

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 pm

I've had a similar issue with Ninithawk, whatever his name is, where he seems to have 99% avoid at random times during a farming run. It fades out after a bit, basically insta-killing him when it's gone. I don't see a fade effect similar to Amazing Grace when this happens, so I can't tell when it's gone or not visually.

Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodrips on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:59 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:should not happen to be honest Sad
Diablo on destruction is not a big problem usually. You could try to stack cb% and see if this helps

yeah Diablo should not be a problem at all..Ive 1 shot him with AoD when i upgraded my weapon on my necro but ever since then just can't do anything to him just don't understand it. Not to sure i understand how crushing blow might help

bloodrips
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goatmilk on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Pretty sure bosses like Diablo has a lot of poison length reduction so skills like AoD doesn't one shot them, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has a lot of avoid as well. I don't have any numbers or confirmation though.

Goatmilk
Darkwarden

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Neither a bug nor a glitch. He has ~75% avoid, so attacking him with single hit attacks/spells produces notable misses.

Go next to him on the zon (with spellbind up so you dont get rekt) and spam Barrage. You will see the difference.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodrips on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:02 pm

@suchbalance wrote:Neither a bug nor a glitch. He has ~75% avoid, so attacking him with single hit attacks/spells produces notable misses.

Go next to him on the zon (with spellbind up so you dont get rekt) and spam Barrage. You will see the difference.
ok i have tried this and it took around 2-3mins ish to kill him with 81% chance to hit... if this is the case im now a bit unsure what to do lol... do other easy summon ubers have this same mechanic like for instance Lord Aldric Jitan. I tried it a while back with my necro and just couldn't hit him. so i guess my question is there a way around the avoid chance with a melee necro? since his best single target is AoD

bloodrips
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Most bosses don't have avoid, and those that do don't have it as high as Diablo.

Melee necromancer is an uberlevel farmer. You can easily get K3K and Tran on farm in TUs until you get your set and then move onto Duncraig. Not only is his single target bad, but most bosses are immune to poison anyway.

That's why most necromancer players start as a crossbow build in order to obtain the easy charms and then switch to melee to farm.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:09 pm

You actually do not need one set item for Duncraig with Melee Necro. Just throwing that out there.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodrips on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:19 pm

@suchbalance wrote:Most bosses don't have avoid, and those that do don't have it as high as Diablo.

Melee necromancer is an uberlevel farmer. You can easily get K3K and Tran on farm in TUs until you get your set and then move onto Duncraig. Not only is his single target bad, but most bosses are immune to poison anyway.

That's why most necromancer players start as a crossbow build in order to obtain the easy charms and then switch to melee to farm.

hmm so it seems i have been playing the build wrong. can't stand the crossbow build so is there any fun ish build for any class thats good at farming charms and uber levels?

bloodrips
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum