triune boss fight

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: triune boss fight

Post by deciog543 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:58 pm

3 more hours today finally freaking got it. You were right it wasn't so bad once I figured out how to get AriHan to go where I wanted him to but it was still a rough fight. But on the bright side I got the trophy on my first kill so I never need to do it again!

deciog543
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deciog543 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 am

Lol and a perfect roll on the soulstone. I'll pm a pic if you don't believe me

deciog543
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:58 am

Congratulations. Youre lucky bastard!
Its sad you will do it only once. Maybe with other char. Its really nice uber and those cycles

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:04 am

Test123 you arent supposed to tank this burn damage, make yorself cursed lure arihan, charm him, stay behind him so he will take those missiles, continue charming.
When youre cursed and primus shooting you from distance, the more distance there is the more place betwen the missiles is. There you must stand to not get hit. Next behind arihan

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xzmnick on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:33 am

@test123 wrote:how do you all tank the burn damage from primus though. I try to use myself as a lure to bring arihan to primus as redicomerade said, but I keep dying from primus especially when arihan charms me. and it's impossible to do it in 10minutes, no?
You dont tank burn damage.
Near primus there is a wall with multiple doors in it. Just use it as cover from primus spell and charm arihman when he is returning through the door. Also when primus casts bats on you run offscreen, clear bats with ranged then move to another doorframe. Charmed guy will agro at primus as long as you see him casting his burn bolts at you. Other tips: use caster so that you clear bats naked and easier corpse recovery, use dominate oskill if you get it, dont forget to reequip tome when primus is burning charmed guy.

xzmnick
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deciog543 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:38 am

I'd definitely like to try on a caster for the bats you're right. That was the worst but I think. Primus messenger would do the Tele thing like three times right before I die and I died like 6 or seven times in a row just getting to my body so I could kill bats

deciog543
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:39 am

i usually use edyrem to aim primus' bolts.  I keep a few edyrem up even when he is charmed so that if i miss charm when it wears off primus will target edyrem instead of me.

also, charming arihan is the FIRST thing you should do when entering tp. don't even try to get body until arihan is charmed.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum