Best class/build for duncraig

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best class/build for duncraig

Post by redicomerade on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:39 am

I have a neutraldin strong enough to farm duncraig with one hand, very very fast. The build: vessel of retribution, light and shadow, superbeast, SA, blessed life smax. Using apocalypse from boots and the magister staff. Apocalypse is faster than cataclysm, theres no projectiles to fly to enemy, just everything gets hit almost immedietaly. Apocalypse damage 60k, vessel 125k.

Youre casting apocalypse and moving forward, fire immunes coming to you and they gets destroyed in less than a second by vessel in close contact. Teleporting is so safe because even landing in large group, vessel just shred them. Dont recording a movie but its soooo fast and fun character. But it requires some time: items lamha nadroide, thinking cap and lots of charms to get so powerfull.

My reccomendation Thumbs Up

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:17 am

for ww dudu i agree with skillplan but disagree with wep. str craft with spike nova on kill would be much better. aim for 1k+ max damage. The mana on striking is the only worthwhile stat on Lo RW but we dont' need it in dunc as we will (should) be using teganze pendat. Obv +3sk (from blessed oil of luck) teganze is best, but even +1 or +2 skills teganze will work. Crafted has on kill proc which will be going off all the time as well as much higher potential max damage.

Lo rw for helm means 10%dr and arrows proccing all over the place. for boots and gloves you can use str craft until you get knight's grace/dtouch/gulags. For armor, I'd use Albrecht's for more arrow proc if all you want to farm is dunc. If you want to farm fauzt too you'll want ~450k def with goodberry, so i'd recommend Nih rw instead. Belt can be deadfall or str craft. I'd probably recommend deadfall for fauzt if you don't have all charms as the SoR proc will help with necrobots that don't get killed quickly. For rings you can use SotNK if you have them or 5% emp bands. 1 bloodbond might work well too as that proc is godly.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:57 am

Str craft with SoR on kill is stronger though. Spikenova has 1/2 wdm, SoR has 3/2. Teganze is a must until you get wyand's fervor.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Ofc you can go the extra mile for proc and possibly more damage
yet I'm content with Lo sword since it gets the job done just fine and has a lot of MO space, crafting takes forever and you need to have many shrines and the procs would unnecissarily lag my computer anyway.
What I mean to say is this: Even if other options would increase killspeed (I doubt it though), considering the effort it takes to get them, Lo sword is good enough.

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M3T4M0R5H1S on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

How gear dependent would you say a WW dunc farmer really is? Like, if I have half of the charm set and some access to decent gear and steady collection of skulls + sewer runes, would it be easy to do? Could I even do it without a lot of charms? Having a totemancer I really can't do much but run sewers, so I need a good SU farmer.

M3T4M0R5H1S
Shredder

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:52 pm

if you really want to farm SUs, skip farming levels and go for kab/zorun tsin killer. for kab rainbow damage barragezon works well. for either, any caster will do. i like classic abyss sorc with chronofield for kab and bombsin for zorun tsin personally.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:53 pm

@M3T4M0R5H1S wrote:Having a totemancer I really can't do much but run sewers, so I need a good SU farmer.

Try crafted/rare avalanche necro staff (MO with LAEK and add 6x pruby), can clear jumps before jumping. Get some +500% minion life. Laz set pieces are good.

Totemancer has no problem farming dunc.

cowking
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M3T4M0R5H1S on Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:24 am

Otay. I'll try the crafted staff. I've got a bowzon lying around, but she's got little to nothing really going for her because I moved all of my charms over to my necro.

M3T4M0R5H1S
Shredder

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wash on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:52 am

Hey guys thanks for the information. I love the Wolf druid so far have the set weapon and shield. Can anyone give me more advice and talk to me on skype so i can more easily show where i am at?

names eli and i play on tungle

wash
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:21 am

@wash wrote:Can anyone give me more advice and talk to me on skype

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down