Best class/build for duncraig

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best class/build for duncraig

Post by pokerlifex@hotmail.com on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Summon necro with Djinns and acid fiends just walks through duncraig. Fire immune on Djinns makes assur super easy.

pokerlifex@hotmail.com
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:38 pm

@up
You forget that 1 barrel can kill all your minions in 1 sec so yea, gl with summ necro farming dunc.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:06 pm

It's not even about killing minions in 1 sec. Minions attract new mobs to yourself. Bad idea if you want to deal only with a small packs of monsters and not to go behind the visible area to attract everything which can kill you. Sometimes you won't even notice the splash radius of a barrel when you stay behind your minions.

'Walks thru Duncraig'... Are you on Destruction difficulty? Thinking

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston_Smith on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Melee necro with rathma's set - once you get the towers proccing you back from the fray abit, cast bane and move on. You even get blink charges to speed up teleporting Wink

Winston_Smith
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerlifex@hotmail.com on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:58 pm

@hellgrind wrote:@up
You forget that 1 barrel can kill all your minions in 1 sec so yea, gl with summ necro farming dunc.

Summon necro is the character I find easiest to farm dunc with. If you try it you will find that barrels actually don't really kill your minions, if you get hit by one it is GG but the minions tank it more than well enough (black mass has avoid also). Fire immune Djinns are what makes this uber so easy for summoner.

I have definitely never died in Duncraig with a summoner necro except when I stuff up and get myself hit with a barrel.

And yes, I am on destruction, Done all but a few ubers with the summoner now (the harder few). Definitely not the fastest character but certainly a very safe one, 'walks through' most ubers.

pokerlifex@hotmail.com
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum