Dual Barb -- help :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dual Barb -- help :)

Post by solipery on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:04 am

I haven't played a barb in quite some time and I've been thinking of making one just to kill stuff, running around. With the new skill tree, I'm a bit lost. So, I was hoping people could post their favorite barb builds--doesn't necessarily have to be dual wielding, but looks fun to me Smile

please post gear selection and skills Smile

thanks for the help!

solipery
Hemoplague

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dual Barb -- help :)

Post by Tekktonik on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:15 am

Been toying around with a dual elemental barb but im not really sure if its workable atm...
use MarcoXNecro Tribute set + Fire rw 2h sword (in offhand) + blade of the jitan
basically the idea goes hard cap neph. weapons and use iron spiral. Stack either fire - or all elements.
Id like to point out that i initially intended to make this work with a kraken stance helm too, but currently can only pull off certain parts of dunc (using eagle stance, smh.). Its by no means a complete or workable build just me toying around lol
Edit: i also tried goofing with a deathgaze build - i kind of liked the ability to use throwing axes as well as the deathgaze ability...

Tekktonik
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xzmnick on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:41 am

Best noobie friendly stuff:
stance - bear stance to reach 50%DR and nice defence.
stats - full vitality to reach 20k hp with easy gear , 30k+ with good gear.
90 skill - smax runemaster for 1mln defence with stance
Damage skills - smax death gaze and daedalus.
Possible to invest some skill points for 8 sec eagle stance for some endgame ubers.
1pt into other 90 skills and tslam.
Gear - whatever
Sockets - 5%vit runes
Gameplay: left mouse tslam/death gaze, right - for wolf/eagle/bear stance dance.

xzmnick
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Try Windform. You won't be disappointed. Doing 32-40k damage at level 68. Been one-shotting everything since day 1.
Other skills I use in combination: Bear Stance, Daedalus, Mountain King, Spirit Guide (full points in all)
One-Point Skills: Thunder Slam (CC), Wolf Companion (great bonus, invulnerable minion, 100/100)

Swag.

I use backswords with Dol runes for swag effect.

Mephisto
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum