Act 2 is wrecking me.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:00 pm

I am new to median but not to diablo 2. Although I have played median in the passed when i was younger this is the first time I played it seriously. Currently I have a Melee Barb lvl 33 and a Amazon the same level both in act 2.

Well here is the problem. Act 1 was pretty easy some of the enemies i had some trouble with but got around them with a few Hpots and a lot of swinging. I farmed Griswald on both characters enough to get a few decent gear bits. My barb finishes Andy with no issues and goes to act 2. I get to the sewers and everything seems to hit me like a truck and i'm not doing a lot of damage on the barb. left and right i'm dying pretty easy. iv switched builds a few time to try and max def and to keep my resistance's above 40% and well it didn't help much either and i gave up on it.

I did a little research instead of just jumping in before making my amazon. I killed the lvl5 challenge guy and started a pouncezon and got about to where andy was. Her poison did a number on me but i got her down quick. So i start act 2. Did a little bit more gear farming/crafting via Griswald and the games excellent crafting system and began sewers 1. OK so i'm able to kill the smaller guys but the trolls and the corrupted mage's push my shit in and i die A LOT. I did some more crafting before entering the desert after dying several times in the sewers trying to find/eliminate Rady.

My question is what am i doing wrong. (My Amazons build is below)

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />

I am not sure if its the gear or the build or the way i play but id really like some help if there is any here. Sad

Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by suchbalance on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Make honorific gloves and/or boots. Orb them with all resists until you are capped. Afterwards you will have no trouble in the sewers with your current stats.

Getting capped resistance and as much defence as possible (Ith runes on char orb, skull, socketing chest with ith/jah, orbing it to 350ED) is very important in median. It should be a priority for you on every new difficulty, starting from a2 hatred when you can farm grubbers and sell apples to vendors to get the gold for honorifics.

Last edited by suchbalance on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kakaraposa on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:29 pm

U Probably need MOAR resists ><

Make a honorific item and put resists orbs... At least fire resist for act2, but its easy to get all resists 75.

Honorific allows u to double MO a item, so in this lvl u can add 15 +2 to all resists (= +4 thanks to doublo mo)... You can balance ur orbs resists the way u need more... i strongly advice to add fire and poison resist for act2 and lit and cold for 3 and up.

Good luck

kakaraposa
Fireblood

King of Ice-Cream
TGGood 70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blazefire1 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 pm

change your amazons weapon with a TU maiden pike farm griswald for that. You can get nice stats and resist from that weapon

blazefire1
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kakaraposa on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Sock a Gem of ease in a panthera's bite and ur done o/

kakaraposa
Fireblood

King of Ice-Cream
TGGood 70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:39 pm

@kakaraposa wrote:Sock a Gem of ease in a panthera's bite and ur done o/
i have no idea what a panthera's bite is...

Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:40 pm

@blazefire1 wrote:change your amazons weapon with a TU maiden pike farm griswald for that. You can get nice stats and resist from that weapon
There is another weapon i can get off him? i am using one that dropped from him already. ill farm gris a few more times and see where that takes me.

Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blazefire1 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:44 pm

@Rakan!shu-kun wrote:
@blazefire1 wrote:change your amazons weapon with a TU maiden pike farm griswald for that. You can get nice stats and resist from that weapon
There is another weapon i can get off him? i am using one that dropped from him already. ill farm gris a few more times and see where that takes me.

just keep farming griswald for that giftbox you will eventually get that weapon. patience is the key

blazefire1
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kakaraposa on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:45 pm

@Rakan!shu-kun wrote:
@kakaraposa wrote:Sock a Gem of ease in a panthera's bite and ur done o/
i have no idea what a panthera's bite is...

Lol dont take it serious, there are no Gem of ease in diablo 2 ^^

You can find more about Pantera's in median docs, its a SSSU maiden pike, an end game weapon for pouncers ^^

Obs. You can get 2 crystals to make this tiered unique spear that the other guy is talking about... if it takes too long to get it from gris you can make it o/

kakaraposa
Fireblood

King of Ice-Cream
TGGood 70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Ok so i got a honorific pair of boots that made my resist 75 for everything and that spear that increases resist. is there anything else i should do?

Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum