Act 2 is wrecking me.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by blazefire1 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:29 pm

hmmm... ok your good to go, now try act2 sewers. and remember to uptier your unique items. check the offline documents for that.
blazefire1
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Is there any runewords or ways early on to make a decent weapon that will have lots of life steal? someone told me from 25-45 i should be using amn then switch to pul till 120. although amn gives no life leech and im not sure if its worth it if the spear im using helps max my resist lol. any ideas?
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blazefire1 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:50 pm

well if you want life steal in early game, you can use apples for your character orb the maximum life steal is 30%, for your weapon you can just MO it with life steal, 2% per MO. max life steal MO will give another 30%.
blazefire1
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:27 am

also, for sewers I like to hire an a2 exemplar merc. i don't use mercs much throughout the rest of the game but in a2 hatred exemplar is nice Very Happy
evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:42 am

Thanks guys i just cheesed all of act 2 thanks to this help Very Happy durel was a breeze and im on to act 3. although i wish there was a warning with that teleport pad basicly leading to my doom in tal rashas burial chamber :c that weird ass barbarian boss one shotted me before i could leave the area XD
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinball on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:36 am

You should make/find a TU Jitan's Kamon armor. About arcane crystals. You can farm act bosses.

Also, take a look at this guide for pouncezon: http://www.medianxl.com/t6326-xiv-xv-pouncezon
Pinball
Core Lord

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:45 am

@Pinball wrote:You should make/find a TU Jitan's Kamon armor. About arcane crystals. You can farm act bosses.

Also, take a look at this guide for pouncezon: http://www.medianxl.com/t6326-xiv-xv-pouncezon

i honestly am using this guide but i dont find it to helpful. it didnt explain how to get started what i should focus and how to use my abilities. as well as well.. everything. it looks to me like its meant for people who are experienced with median and know what their doing.
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by solipery on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:53 am

@Rakan!shu-kun wrote:
@Pinball wrote:You should make/find a TU Jitan's Kamon armor. About arcane crystals. You can farm act bosses.

i honestly am using this guide but i dont find it to helpful. it didnt explain how to get started what i should focus and how to use my abilities. as well as well.. everything. it looks to me like its meant for people who are experienced with median and know what their doing.

add a couple of oil of crafts to your character orb for mana after kill--youll be able to pwnce endlessly
In terms of life leach, your helm takes care of it. This helm works endgame as well. Keep that upgraded through leveling, the tu maiden pike works very well too, also available from the gift box.

Like pinball said, jitan's will help immensely. You don't need so many points in wild and free--5 is enough. Focus your skills on balance, pwnce, and lioness. 1 pt in the others is fine, besides wild and free of course.

you can always mo your weapon with more life leach. Life after kill is also useful. That tu maiden pike will take you through leveling. You may want to try getting the double mo on it too--but this shouldn't be a priority.

solipery
Hemoplague

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:20 pm

@solipery wrote:
@Rakan!shu-kun wrote:

add a couple of oil of crafts to your character orb for mana after kill--youll be able to pwnce endlessly
In terms of life leach, your helm takes care of it. This helm works endgame as well. Keep that upgraded through leveling, the tu maiden pike works very well too, also available from the gift box.

Like pinball said, jitan's will help immensely. You don't need so many points in wild and free--5 is enough. Focus your skills on balance, pwnce, and lioness. 1 pt in the others is fine, besides wild and free of course.

you can always mo your weapon with more life leach. Life after kill is also useful. That tu maiden pike will take you through leveling. You may want to try getting the double mo on it too--but this shouldn't be a priority.

Would it be a bad idea for me to put points in heyena strike? currently im in act 4 (just started) and i have about 6 points in it at level 43 and it does around 15k damage maxed. i only really use it for when i dont have multiple targets for pounce and it kills bosses faster than pounce. should i post my current stats and gear? im having no issues but i feel like pounce could use some more punch if you know what i mean.
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Pounce one of the best skills in the game. By all means smax that baby.
But you generally dont need more than 1 point in hyena strike. 1 is enough for 1v1s.

Invest extra points into lionness
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next