Act 2 is wrecking me.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by solipery on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:51 am

@Rakan!shu-kun wrote:
@solipery wrote:
@Rakan!shu-kun wrote:
@Pinball wrote:You should make/find a TU Jitan's Kamon armor. About arcane crystals. You can farm act bosses.

Also, take a look at this guide for pouncezon: http://www.medianxl.com/t6326-xiv-xv-pouncezon

i honestly am using this guide but i dont find it to helpful. it didnt explain how to get started what i should focus and how to use my abilities. as well as well.. everything. it looks to me like its meant for people who are experienced with median and know what their doing.

add a couple of oil of crafts to your character orb for mana after kill--youll be able to pwnce endlessly
In terms of life leach, your helm takes care of it. This helm works endgame as well. Keep that upgraded through leveling, the tu maiden pike works very well too, also available from the gift box.

Like pinball said, jitan's will help immensely. You don't need so many points in wild and free--5 is enough. Focus your skills on balance, pwnce, and lioness. 1 pt in the others is fine, besides wild and free of course.

you can always mo your weapon with more life leach. Life after kill is also useful. That tu maiden pike will take you through leveling. You may want to try getting the double mo on it too--but this shouldn't be a priority.

Would it be a bad idea for me to put points in heyena strike? currently im in act 4 (just started) and i have about 6 points in it at level 43 and it does around 15k damage maxed. i only really use it for when i dont have multiple targets for pounce and it kills bosses faster than pounce. should i post my current stats and gear? im having no issues but i feel like pounce could use some more punch if you know what i mean.

Pounce will become pwnce once you get curare. However, it should work fine until then. Personally, I always used heyena or great hunt for bosses--single target skill for single target right? As Asteroth says, heyena is a 1pt wonder. The points are better spent in lioness Smile

solipery
Hemoplague

Posts : 123
TGBest Transferred
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:53 am

thanks guys im in act 4 at the moment but i have not started it (still looking for the damn lam esen tome before i go to act 4) and im laughing. i destroy anything and everything that inst an uber mob XD
avatar
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Posts : 41
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Warren1001 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:30 am

@Rakan!shu-kun wrote:thanks guys im in act 4 at the moment but i have not started it (still looking for the damn lam esen tome before i go to act 4) and im laughing. i destroy anything and everything that inst an uber mob XD
How hard can it be? .-. Ruined Temple in Kurast Bazaar, the 2nd city.
avatar
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 178
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Quirinus on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:01 am

http://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVc_Doc_v2.94/quests.html

this might help you a bit.

it's the Quest Reference link in the main menu of the docs.

_____________________
"Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun der Menschen das gleiche."
avatar
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
Posts : 5572
TGGood none
Country : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by ibarc1 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:17 pm

i like making an honorific weapon early game, use 10 max dmg orbs, does a ton of dmg compared to other options

ibarc1
Razor Fur Titan

Posts : 246
TGBest Transferred
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:46 pm

@Warren1001 wrote:
@Rakan!shu-kun wrote:thanks guys im in act 4 at the moment but i have not started it (still looking for the damn lam esen tome before i go to act 4) and im laughing. i destroy anything and everything that inst an uber mob XD
How hard can it be? .-. Ruined Temple in Kurast Bazaar, the 2nd city.

i looked it up and there is a chance the area does not spawn. both this quest and the gidbinn have this issue.. but thanks anyways
avatar
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Posts : 41
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:07 pm

ok so i thought i was doing fine till i get to diablo. he fucking one shots me!. i have full resist and all that jaz i reduced the points i had in WaF to 5 instead of ten like i was told but the problem is that hes doing so much damage to me and i cant even hurt him..

[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
To me my gear looks top notch but when i think about it i cant figure out how to make anything better than what i have already been upgrading for about 20 levels now
avatar
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Posts : 41
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Wow, it's almost terrible for a lvl ~50 character, believe me. By now you could have t5 and even some t6 items in all item slots, thou it's not necessary. I'd say go farm Mephisto for some Uniques to disenchant and uptier your gear, weapon at least, but be sure to do the Fire priestess for LC1 until clvl 50, the one in the middle, you have the map in the docs. Also give better gear to your merc, he's naked really, % attribute doesn't work on mercs so you can disenchant the armor.

PS: There is no issue with the Ruined Temple, you just need to thoroughly check each room, you can even see the entrance on the mini map, just be sure not to enter any of the uber area, the Ruined Temple is wrtiten with white so avoid the others.
avatar
munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

Posts : 439
Country : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:42 pm

@munkyh3ad wrote:Wow, it's almost terrible for a lvl ~50 character, believe me. By now you could have t5 and even some t6 items in all item slots, thou it's not necessary. I'd say go farm Mephisto for some Uniques to disenchant and uptier your gear, weapon at least, but be sure to do the Fire priestess for LC1 until clvl 50, the one in the middle, you have the map in the docs. Also give better gear to your merc, he's naked really, % attribute doesn't work on mercs so you can disenchant the armor.

PS: There is no issue with the Ruined Temple, you just need to thoroughly check each room, you can even see the entrance on the mini map, just be sure not to enter any of the uber area, the Ruined Temple is wrtiten with white so avoid the others.
forgive me but what fire preistess and docs do you mean? also idk how to TU >.< (still has lots to learn)
avatar
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Posts : 41
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:49 pm

i tu my spear like you said and now i cant friggan use it thanks -.-
avatar
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Posts : 41
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum