Act 2 is wrecking me.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Act 2 is wrecking me.

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Documentation: http://docs.median-xl.com/ Challenges: Level Chalange 1
You need kill the Fire priestess now before you pass clvl 50 (and you can do all 3 if you can do Fire, and you don't gain exp so it's ok).

And uptier your gear to the max tier you can wear, according to required level, check docs for Items/Cube recipes. Put in sockets jewels instead of Gems, better make one honorific piece for resistance purpose, thou jewels with +% resistance are better, if you can gamble and then reroll them with oil of renewal (also make them rare and reroll them with the Baal Spawn, from Dragon's Egg minigame to get a higher ilvl on them, thus better stats) Also, with dragon you could reroll rare jewelry (rings & amulet) at least once to give them ilvl 40 and then use Oil of renewal until you get ones with better stats, you can check the Items/Prefixes and Suffixes list to see what to aim for while rerolling.
munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:22 pm

@munkyh3ad wrote:Documentation: http://docs.median-xl.com/ Challenges: Level Chalange 1
You need kill the Fire priestess now before you pass clvl 50 (and you can do all 3 if you can do Fire, and you don't gain exp so it's ok).

And uptier your gear to the max tier you can wear, according to required level, check docs for Items/Cube recipes. Put in sockets jewels instead of Gems, better make one honorific piece for resistance purpose, thou jewels with +% resistance are better, if you can gamble and then reroll them with oil of renewal (also make them rare and reroll them with the Baal Spawn, from Dragon's Egg minigame to get a higher ilvl on them, thus better stats) Also, with dragon you could reroll rare jewelry (rings & amulet) at least once to give them ilvl 40 and then use Oil of renewal until you get ones with better stats, you can check the Items/Prefixes and Suffixes list to see what to aim for while rerolling.
im like one or two kills away from level 51.. and im in the sunless sea place and cant kill the pirates. i also dont know what the nephlem statues are for as well as the issue with finding tran athula in sunless sea is a nightmare.. i cant fight and i cant kill the pirates. im kinda lost on what to do hear. can i still do TA if i am level 51?
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Tran Athulua's entrance is about 1 screen away down from where you enter Twin Seas, on the W side of the screen. Don't bother killing all the pirates, that's not where LC1 is done. And no, you can't cube the Fire Sunstone if you go over clvl 50, so you miss that charm bonus.

Last edited by munkyh3ad on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:53 pm

an amazon god killed me when i went near that part of the area. did i do something wrong?
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Dude, 1 screen, you went too far, and that's Athulua and you will face her in Destruction, now you have to kill the priestesses in another area. Which is really really close to the entrance into Twin Seas, just 1 screen.

Here are some pics.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:13 pm

ok i got in but those amazons hit hard.. i got the frost priest down but im having a little trouble not getting owned by the warriors and snakes. i can kill them but its so hard to see to keep my life leach up. is there a way i can make it easier on myself?
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Either make 1 honorific piece and MO it with "Damage reduced by X" MOs and some MOs with reanimates or get Damage reduction %, it's capped at 50% and you could get 10% from a t6 Jitan's Kamon (uniq splint plate) and at least another 15% from a T5 Terra Indiges (uniq maiden pike).

BTW you probably uptiered the pike with only the Arcane Crystal aka uptiered only the base stats. The uptier recipe for uniqs is AC + rune, and it rerolls the stats and also removes the MOs, your pike is now unusable because you put MOs in it and just uptiered the base damage and requirement without actually upgrading the stats.
munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:08 am

ok so i finished the challenge at around level 51 :c but i still got the charms. that place has good drops for uniques i can use for arcane shards. think ill run that place and the bosses for the first 3 acts till im geared to fight diablo.
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:18 am

LC1 can obly be done at lvl 50 or less not 51+ so if you're playing sp make sure you use offline tools to downgrade your lvl to get all charms there.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: