Starting Again

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Starting Again

Post by pokerlifex@hotmail.com on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Summon necro's are super HC friendly. Great survivability from tanks + enbalming and gear is relatively easy, honorifics work fine, Only one SSU needed (goetia plate) and a couple of SU's. Basic crafts/honorific covers the rest. The character is also super good for survivability in all the easy-medium ubers. Crushes Toraja+Duncraig (if you spec for djinns).

pokerlifex@hotmail.com
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosanac on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Thanks guys.. how come no one mentions assassins or zons? Kind f interested to see if they are awesome and if builds like trapsin or javazon are viable in this mod?

Bosanac
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 pm

sin is very squishy so not very hc friendly. pouncezon can be very tanky endgame but i never play them so couldn't say how friendly they are early game.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosanac on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:04 pm

@evil_potato wrote:sin is very squishy so not very hc friendly.  pouncezon can be very tanky endgame but i never play them so couldn't say how friendly they are early game.

Ah ok.. bummer.. they are kind of silent around here and was intrigued as to they're impact in this MOD.

Also, I heard about Poncezon but I was wondering about Javazon. Since they are ranged, are they viable?

Bosanac
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Pouncezons are really good early to mid game (just need TU maiden pike). Lionness and balance make them tanky enough to survive, and pounce is a fantastic skill for clearing normal mobs.

I can't guarantee they'd do well in hardcore, but on realm i raised a pouncezon in softcore and never died until late terror. I imagine if someone was try-harding they'd be OK.

Javazons are of course viable. Just make sure to always use moonbeam.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosanac on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Awesome feedback guys... Still having a ton of fun with my cold sorc clearing everything with shatter and love the dmg on my summons. I see Tanya's guide says to go fire as well but I tried and even at max lvl for flame front (I am currently lvl 33), it blows a big dong. Does minimal damage and I clear everything better with cold. Is that because of gear or?

Bosanac
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jampula on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:25 pm

No offence, but why do you play HC if you don't even know how to gear/skill your toons?

I VERY rarely die with UHC or UHM paladin. Melee/xbow Necro too, but since you are tired of that class...

Jampula
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:44 pm

ice sorc >> anything when it comes to "hc friendly"

totem nec is fastest and grindfree, but you need to know which monster(s) do high phys damage (heretics, manglers, serafiends, moon knights, landmass, etc).

summon barb is best to stack mf and farm k3k, but its super slow until 90 (unless u go non-summoner spec before 90, which most ppl do, but still it's a bit slow and requires some ocassional grind . somewhat boring too)

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosanac on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE feedback guys. I am having a ton of fun with my cold sorc so I am going to continue playing her. She seems so fun and I clear everything on the map with ease even with 8 players in game. I am just wondering on gear but I can play around myself. Right now I am using Staff of Roses, Nightspace, Wake of Destruction, Honorific gloves with 60 all res and other mods, No helm yet and no belt yet... wondering what I should be using for those?

Bosanac
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:50 pm

3sk craft circlet
5sk craft ceremonial armor (opt. acid fiend oskill, but it's more fancy than useful)
craft belt/glove/boot ( i think gloves have +1 sorc)
12sk crafted staff
2x 1sk ring
4sk ammy

tl;dr all minion-crafted items, +sorc skills being priority

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: