wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BATGIRL by STOYA

Post by vadust on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Lvling flowergirl is a madness she even harder then tw until 120 lvl.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Lack of mana is the real problem. Once you get few unique/honorific with -ennemy res and fire/poison spell damage its not a problem imo

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 am

Impressive performance and good music, cookie for using AaL songs Very Happy

The only thing you might want to add for new players wanting to try this build is that they probably won't be able to emulate your exact results since you pretty much have all the charms. Try these ubers with un-upgraded class charm and level challenge charms only and it will be considerably harder Razz

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:08 am

bass u know i almost always agree with u but this is a showcase not a guide stoya supposed be do whatever he can to make this an eye candy

stoya reminds me a lot of chuck maybe one day he will make his own page of guides just like chuck did

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 am

This one looks more like a guide to me :3

He can ofc write his material how he likes and it is still impressive as always to obtain those results with that gear, its just something I myself noticed while working on my melee necro... Seemed super awesome with my twinked gear and then I tried to actually get those charms with that character and it wasn't so strong... lolol

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aditya196 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:38 am

@stoya wrote:

-BATGIRL by STOYA-

its ezio auditore!! Wink

aditya196
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:04 pm

@aditya :she is not ! she is female assassin Smile

@ wow&bass : well getting those charms are easier than crafting too long and adapting her playstyle.. when i take off 5 charms -> kabraxis, blaz, sleep, yshari charm and uldyssian charms damage doesnt change so much and result will be same..
and they are all new charms so we already know how to play without them

so imo dont care about charms a lot Smile they add only 5 additional skill and %72 demon&undead dmg to me.. otherwise they mean nothing.. i still dont get why you stuck charm issue?

and i will not write lots of guides, showcase suits me... when i start to write about this girl , i promise myself i will keep it short but i wrote everything that is possible maybe..

guides are not for me at all, time consuming + i dont want to talk about early game/mid game shits, so boring to me for now. maybe later i can add some cool early/mid game things too.. i actually sky rocket early mid game maybe thats why i hate writing about it....

and i record videos generaly for PLAYSTYLE & IDEAS..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:16 pm

@stoya wrote:@aditya :she is not ! she is female assassin Smile

@ wow&bass : well getting those charms are easier than crafting too long and adapting her playstyle.. when i take off 5 charms -> kabraxis, blaz, sleep, yshari charm and uldyssian charms damage doesnt change so much and result will be same..
and they are all new charms so we already know how to play without them

so imo dont care about charms a lot Smile they add only 5 additional skill and %72 demon&undead dmg to me.. otherwise they mean nothing.. i still dont get why you stuck charm issue?

and i will not write lots of guides, showcase suits me... when i start to write about this girl , i promise myself i will keep it short but i wrote everything that is possible maybe..

guides are not for me at all, time consuming + i dont want to talk about early game/mid game shits, so boring to me for now. maybe later i can add some cool early/mid game things too.. i actually sky rocket early mid game maybe thats why i hate writing about it....

and i record videos generaly for PLAYSTYLE & IDEAS..

why this is to me? isnt that's almost exactly what i said to bass?

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Actually with only the class/level challenge charm and just TUs most builds that aren't based on one element will struggle on pretty much all the heroic bosses. Especially melee chars since its hard to cheese - just try something like Creature of flame with a melee char with no gear or charms and you'll see what I mean >_>

All I meant was that although you could probably get all those charms on this particular batstriker sin (tbh I'm not sure if Quov Tsin can be melee'd without some SUs to provide flat sorbs), for most other players it will seem impossible :S not just the new ultimative uber charms but some of the older ones too (even bremmtown will be hard without some dedicated gear).

I'm not putting your work down or anything as ppl on this forum seem to feel like theyre always getting attacked - since you like AaL this means I automatically like you Razz but just pointing something out that I felt while gearing random untwinked chars up.

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum