BATGIRL by STOYA

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BATGIRL by STOYA

Post by stoya on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm

@bass : yes you are right at some points..
for example quov tsin took over 40 min without absorb gear, but already did once at the start of the ladder Smile 40 min lost in my life LOL..
well actually creatufe of flame is OP easy even with naked sin.. you need astral guards to hit and charge you then you are invul to all dmgs.
bremmtown is doble with bat, it will require more than 10-20 times attempt imo cause when you enter bremmtown you get aura that cut your avoid %50...

well yes, melee chars has lots of disadvantages about uberquests but once i said and i will repeat agaian,

i am %100 sure laz designed this game like this, we dont have only 1 skill tree in tab we can always set our gear to caster or summoner if needed. its all about player decision.. we can do toroja melee but probably it will take more than 30 min to clear it while summoner clear there around 10 min

my point is, in the end players have to be clever to skill/stats/gear switching, reading uber description is must , Laz and Marco already wrote that in docs.
the experience, you wont lose your medallion when you fail so go in that uber and try harder and harder with crap gear and experience that uber, in the end you will understand your mistake imo. its all about experiencing -> failing -> understanding -> planning -> regearing -> success.. at least i works fine to me...

i remember we are trying to kill startled witch 2nd week of ladder, it was so early to attemp those kind of uber but we didnt care ofc Smile i have 1 mad friend like me, acc name was : morphed Smile anyway

1- first thing i realised is , none of them was imm to MAGIC..
2- witch spells, tremor, deadly pounce, summon pack
3- zealots 1 shot ko spell
4 - witch has offensive/def teleport
5- not sure but she has %50 avoid imo

anyway, i recorded them in my mind and said morphed ' dude do you really want this charm now' ? he said 'what you think?' , answer 'i solved it'

we took witch in flayer jungle and kill her there OP easy, hmm failing part was 40 min, getting witch in jungle 15-20 min, killing there took 10 min...

small example from my side.

goes on...

i read all of your post bass you are nice guy whatever you say i take it positive crictises.. dont worry.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL
Posts : 2696
Country : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BATGIRL by STOYA

Post by wow123400 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:54 pm

actually we should all watch videos with this ideas in mind

when in guide one guy try to teach u how to do A uber and he has A uber charm already within, that's a bad guide video

in show room video maker supposed to do his/her best to make the screen as pretty as they can

like that awesome barb video, we know stoya use sssu axe, but that's why u can see a fucking flying barb(can't get over it still laugh my ass off when i see a barb floating in air like he is taking a shit and blowing cold gas to every enemy), if stoya does not use that axe, there is no that much fun in that video isnt it?

ok i am gonna shut up and keep laughing while watch that videos the 10th time

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BATGIRL by STOYA

Post by BassToMouth on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:52 am

Haha yeah all good I didn't think you'd take it in a bad way anyways...

And OMG that barb... I swear stoya reads my mind or something because hes always posting vids of characters I've been working on already... lol!

BassToMouth
Mindless

Posts : 823
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BATGIRL by STOYA

Post by wow123400 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 am

@BassToMouth wrote:Haha yeah all good I didn't think you'd take it in a bad way anyways...

And OMG that barb... I swear stoya reads my mind or something because hes always posting vids of characters I've been working on already... lol!


bad way? Scratch what bad way?

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BATGIRL by STOYA

Post by BassToMouth on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:25 am

@wow123400 wrote:
@BassToMouth wrote:Haha yeah all good I didn't think you'd take it in a bad way anyways...

And OMG that barb... I swear stoya reads my mind or something because hes always posting vids of characters I've been working on already... lol!


bad way? Scratch what bad way?

I dno, I just noticed some ppl on forum get really defensive sometimes :S I guess its because stuff like tone/body language etc. gets lost in digital words on a forum, and people can take comments/feedback in a negative way. Or maybe I'm the one seeing it as defensive when they are not being defensive at all since their real meanings are being lost in digital words haha Razz

BassToMouth
Mindless

Posts : 823
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BATGIRL by STOYA

Post by wow123400 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:02 pm

@BassToMouth wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:
@BassToMouth wrote:Haha yeah all good I didn't think you'd take it in a bad way anyways...

And OMG that barb... I swear stoya reads my mind or something because hes always posting vids of characters I've been working on already... lol!


bad way? Scratch what bad way?

I dno, I just noticed some ppl on forum get really defensive sometimes :S I guess its because stuff like tone/body language etc. gets lost in digital words on a forum, and people can take comments/feedback in a negative way. Or maybe I'm the one seeing it as defensive when they are not being defensive at all since their real meanings are being lost in digital words haha Razz


damn it, i know ur a smart guy bass

yea what u said IS the biggest problem of this world, that misunderstanding is everywhere.

BUT this is because ppl are getting smart now, when ppl trying to think maybe come up with good or bad ideas, but no matter what it is, that will make ppl smarter, thats why there are so much chaos in different countries, ppl are not fool anymore

this lead to good and bad, and dude u been handling everything with a positive attitude so far, good for u

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum