[v6d] ForeCast : A caster Barbarian

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] ForeCast : A caster Barbarian

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:20 pm

its about affix level ...yeah so it could matter youll usually should watch out for other affixes (and the lvl req of the gloves to ensure youll get dev cloud)

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by matikattai on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:12 am

Dev cloud affix level is 24 so that means level req for gloves should be 24 if i am right.

matikattai
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:08 am

the lvl req is listed in offline docs as well ...im not sure about it, but what i do is :

im checking offline docs for other affixes that have an affix lvl of 24 as well ...if one of them appears i can be sure that im getting that oskill ...if after 30-40 rolls none of them appears i need to get new gloves

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:42 am

Honesty then i first time rolled glovers for DC from hatred k3k i did that about 60 times. So... Also it is better to roll rare one coz if you will make rare from blue that you have found it will lose some ilvls.. Correct me.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:50 am

@vadust wrote:Honesty then i first time rolled glovers gloves for DC from hatred k3k i did that about 60 times. So... Also it is better to roll rare one coz if you will make rare  from blue that you have found it will lose some ilvls.. Correct me.

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:40 am

Cheers! 

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:59 pm

@Homm wrote:I'm super interested in this build. Also, disintegrate is awesome. What's your cooldown at max level and how much damage do you get? Is it efficiant vs monsters because you can't lower their res
You can get the timer down to .1 at high enough level but that isn't needed. For a timered spell to be spamable tbe timer only needs to be .01 seconds shorter than your cast speed. Barb's fastest cast speed is 5 frames--with Shamanka--or .20 seconds so you need a timer of .19 seconds to be spamable. Duel wield timer should be .27 and staff .31.

The damage is insane and only shield monsters are both physical and magical immune, but lets not forget that Xorine's Cane has Bane o skill.

You have to read the chart for ilvl carefully. The required ilvl for Devouring Cloud is 24......on tier 1 gloves. The ilvl is affected by both tier and qlvl (gloves, heavy gloves, chain gloves, etc). I think the tier function is simple linear addition. T6 gloves need an ilvl of 24+5=29. I can't remember how qlvl works. Check tbe chart.

The advantage of using the minimum ilvl is that you will have the smallest possible pool of affixes that can generate your desired affix meaning less rolling. Ilvl 99 items can generate any affix but that reduces the chances of any particular affix from appearing. The chart shows the rarity index of the affixes, the higher the more common. Really common affixes have indices of around 1000. Devouring cloud and most other decent o skill spells have indices of 217.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by matikattai on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Finnaly got my Dev cloud Oskill. Got it on tier 2 light gauntlets and i had to do 60 rerolls. Your information was very useful. Thanks Very Happy

matikattai
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:03 pm

You get a cookie from me for not forgetting Chasri gives items close to your lvl . Same as gamble . I wonder why people are having so many dilemmas about the ilvl of their sacred items they want to craft .

I keep telling them to use charsi quest because well you should be ~ lvl 120 anyway .

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Very Happy yay

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile