[v6d] ForeCast : A caster Barbarian

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] ForeCast : A caster Barbarian

Post by stoya on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:08 pm

well magical spells effected by bloodlust...
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:03 pm

magic spell dmg is not affected from motw and even bloodlust only raises my dmg by 10%, so its useless
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Another funny end-game choice for caster barb I found is a disintegrate barb (not sure if someone else has already done this or not). With just random gear and ort runes I was able to get over 8-16 million total damage off it and with I think 91 skill level in disintegrate, it removes the skill timer (only doable on barb I think because of double facemelter and requires 2 bad mood rings + craft disintegrate oskill on gloves with CTC on kill Burning Veil - downside is this has to be procced with WDM/poison skills).

Basically get as close to 100% teleport when struck MO'd, eagle stance for heals and spam disintegrate like crazy. You also have mindflay to deal with phys/magic immunes. Overall, pretty useless build but good for shits and giggles :3 If you wanted more mobility and control having the skysiege bow on switch might do it for you if that's available.

Spoiler:

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 am

@BassToMouth wrote:Another funny end-game choice for caster barb I found is a disintegrate barb (not sure if someone else has already done this or not). With just random gear and ort runes I was able to get over 8-16 million total damage off it and with I think 91 skill level in disintegrate, it removes the skill timer (only doable on barb I think because of double facemelter and requires 2 bad mood rings + craft disintegrate oskill on gloves with CTC on kill Burning Veil - downside is this has to be procced with WDM/poison skills).

Basically get as close to 100% teleport when struck MO'd, eagle stance for heals and spam disintegrate like crazy. You also have mindflay to deal with phys/magic immunes. Overall, pretty useless build but good for shits and giggles :3 If you wanted more mobility and control having the skysiege bow on switch might do it for you if that's available.

Spoiler:

thats a beautiful number Very Happy and ur a caster
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 am

how the hell u guyz can get a char up and runing in just a few days?
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 am

@wow123400 wrote:how the hell u guyz can get a char up and runing in just a few days?

Ask Marco.

While streaming, he needed ~13 hours to finish all as I remember. he played with barb and with that "axe" skill Hitting a Wall

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

View user profile http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 am

@Rexxar wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:how the hell u guyz can get a char up and runing in just a few days?

Ask Marco.

While streaming, he needed ~13 hours to finish all as I remember. he played with barb and with that "axe" skill Hitting a Wall

damn thats why they are so good at this game i need a lot of breaks when play this game maybe at certain part 2 or 3 days without playing it
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 am

The disintegrate barb is something I made a while back Razz

I dno what you mean by "up and running" but I already have a 120 barb so all it takes is to take stuff out of the stash, MO/socket and maybe make some random crafts. Because I tend to half ass my crafts for my characters, they usually aren't as strong as they should be. As far as leveling goes, if you twink it usually only takes around 5-6~ or so hours to get from 1-120 (some ppl can prob do it even faster) on rushing through with p8 (with maphack and waypoints enabled using offline tools).
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 am

@BassToMouth wrote:

The disintegrate barb is something I made a while back Razz

I dno what you mean by "up and running" but I already have a 120 barb so all it takes is to take stuff out of the stash, MO/socket and maybe make some random crafts. Because I tend to half ass my crafts for my characters, they usually aren't as strong as they should be. As far as leveling goes, if you twink it usually only takes around 5-6~ or so hours to get from 1-120 (some ppl can prob do it even faster) on rushing through with p8 (with maphack and waypoints enabled using offline tools).

that's why you guyz are better gamers if i play more than 2 hours i will start to get sleepy..................
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:18 am

Well you can always just take breaks Razz I used to be able to play long hours without getting bored but now I generally spend more time lurking forums than actually playing the game lol

Oh and lets try to keep on-topic so we don't clutter up rolls thread Smile

@rolls
I like the new updates to the guide! Although it might be good to use spoilers for big pictures just to save some scroll space.
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum