[MXL] Guide Compilation

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MXL] Guide Compilation

Post by Xplosive on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 am

Bow druid guide is fail . I mean i can live just fine without Cirle of Life no matter how hard Aerial praises it but for 1.9x I ALWAYS GO AND GET AT LEAST 9 points into MotW to reach 50% increased attack speed . More if i have the points .

I agree with charm and CotH is pretty decent reducing resistances on immunes to 90% . i personally hate using Novashot to try and snipe some random ass robot in Fauztinville so reducing their resistance to 90% and using Salamander Breath works fine for me .

Also whenever i will make another bowdruid ... haven't made one since 1.90 i will get FoN as my uber to go and get procs and suff Very Happy

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:32 am

Maybe this time try to use spore shot,there are lots of possibilities for that skill,people just seems to ignore that.

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:08 pm

@WolfieeifloW wrote:I just worked on this for like 8+ hours.

I don't know if I'm just slow as hell, or if that was just a total nerd rampage on my part.

Anyway, hopefully this helps someone Razz
Hard work can sometimes go unnoticed but not by people who appreciate it! Great job and thanks. Clap Clap

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 pm

I didn't mean it in the way I was looking for praise or anything; Was just hoping at least one person found it of use/it helped at least one person out.
My job would be complete if even one person did Smile !

@Xplosive wrote: Bow druid guide is fail . ...
Sometimes, guides are just for a simple reference; Not to be followed to the tee.
I still use the axe Barb guides from 1.E9 and 1.F9; But I just use them as a reference, since obviously a million things have changed.

WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Well nice job reviving old guides . I am not sure anyone would play them in the version they were meant for . If i think about it now 4% allstat or 6% single stat on jewels seems pretty big now .

Took a look at the Overkill barbarian . Overkill OP and btw why isn't anyone using SotNK any more . They seem pretty good Laughing

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Yeah, no one would really play anything older then 2012 anymore, except for nostalgia perhaps.

As said, they're just a nice reference Smile

WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:18 am

I would have liked if you asked me before editing all the post, it is ''my'' guide compilation,although you did a pretty job which is what is important. But i was a bit angry... why you put your name at the top also...anyway. At least im happy that the compilation is full of guide. I think it is time for me to leave this forum for good now, i find these kind of thing offensive,and i don't really know how to react to it. I'm angry that you edited the shit out of my post, but im happy that the compilation is full...anyway.. seems like anyone with a moderation power can edit whatever he wants here...

Hitting a Wall

good luck with the compilation bro,it is all yours now...

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:48 am

Dude,wolfiee helps you out and saved your 8 hours of working time,everyone in this forum knows this is your thread,why leave the forum just for that?I was hoping wolfiee can put some new mini guide into my mini guide 3,but after he saw your post,i think he might stop what he is doing. Sad

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:21 am

I don't leave JUST because of that,i leave because a lot of thing. Community in general, i don't care about the 8 hours, the thing is he could have asked,at least pmed me like ''hey dude,got shitloads of info im just gonna add em to yo guide compilation so you wont have to add 30 pointless old guides'' would have been really appreciated before shredding my guide like a piece of meat

Also, almost no recognition for my huge guide(which i did spent lot of time, where is the Guide Competition reward,i pmed marco,no infos. Anyway)

Also, i'm pissed of about marco and his napoleon complex. I pmed him several time to tell him he did a great job with median,which is true,but he isn't a good admin,and can't handle a community.That's why stoya left, that's why several veteran left.

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:48 am

Sad i do not know stoya left and i still can not find where bass is.People do feel tired about certain things.

What I can say is,all this is not that bad,you leave a few days,but come back when you feel better.

wolfiee was trying to do his work,he probably just found a place to put all those guides he found,so he just did it,I do not think he was even trying to take over your thread.He is not a bad person bro,he has been pming me to guide me through a reinstalling work this few days.

Leave,but do not forget to come back.

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum