[MXL] Guide Compilation

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MXL] Guide Compilation

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 am

There is a difference between people like you and wolfie. We don't need employees we need helpers. It seems all you do is for badges, rewards, recognition and not for the sake of helping. What do you care about your nick being famous in this small forum? noone will hire you for that. I don't know about the guide reward you are talking about, I listed things that would happen in sigma and open your eyes it's not done yet, you were spamming me PM's giving me the hint that you were just being selfish, rushing and impatient, implying that you were a priority to me. Stoya seems to be missing because as far as I know he's in bed recovering from surgery. Yes, tell me more about "veterans" please.

Now if you are really leaving stop doing F5 on this thread and leave. Have fun. If anyone leaves because of me or just one single random person they simply don't know, I couldn't be happier as such kind of ungrown people are not really needed.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Where is the emo-ness coming from? What badge do you want? I'll give you one if it makes you that happy. No reason to quit the forum after putting all that effort into your guide. Scratch

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Just look how you respond to people mr ''i'm better than everyone'' . If i do something for recognition,or even for badge, who cares? I still do it,and it still help people.(Also shut up about your badges already i told you several times that i don't care about them -_- )
I didn't understood the part about hire and shit,anyway...

Also, let's call the guy who made the dictionnary and tell him to change the definition of ''spamming'' to ''two'' ...

If i'm selfish,impatiant,and everything,it is my problem, and nobody ever complained about it (here,or anywhere else), that is not a reason for anyone to edit my things. I would say im conservative, i like to do my things by myself, and if it is a synonim for selfish for you well then YES i am, and YES it pisses me off when somebody i don't know edit the shit out of my post without even telling me.

For stoya i don't want to talk about him,he could tell you if he wants but i don't wanna quote him...
@MarcoNecroX wrote: I don't know about the guide reward you are talking about
Don't you remember making a guide contest that no one cares except like me iwansquall,wow and me? Go in my barb guide mate you'll see that you told us that we would have something special in sigma. I KNOW that you have a shitload of things to do,i don't wanna have it right naow (maybe i do,since i'm impatiant Very Happy ) I just wanted to know about it,since you just ''forget'' it...

@greg: thanks bro,but i don't need badges...

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:45 pm

I don't really think Marco is responding as rudely as you might think he is; Marco tends to post matter-of-factly instead of emotionally and it comes across as being rude, when in reality he's only relaying cold hard facts. Took me awhile to get used to his writing style also because at first I thought he was being rude to, until he further explained his points of view and I realized what he was doing. But in any case, he's nowhere near as sarcastic or rude as Brother Laz was, so we should all be grateful for that Laughing . One more thing, I think we all appreciate your work here and recognize that this wouldn't have been possible without you having initiated it in the first place; at least, that's how I feel as a regular member viewing this from the outside.

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 pm

i am back from surgery and 'I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE.' LOOOOL..

btw whats problem in here ?

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 pm

@stoya wrote:i am back from surgery and 'I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE.' LOOOOL..

btw whats problem in here ?

You do not want to know the answer which you do not want to hear Sad

This is a all of a sudden stuff,you always see me posting around,but this time I do not even know what should I say.

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atndy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Stoya no one cares Very Happy Jking gratz on be okay. To what Marco said I feel the same way even though Marco hates me ^_^ I still help people the best I can.

atndy
Detonator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:30 pm

@atndy wrote:Stoya no one cares Very Happy Jking gratz on be okay. To what Marco said I feel the same way even though Marco hates me. _^ I still help people the best I can.
Marco doesn't hate you. You whined about the Test Realm beyond all things epic and you've talked about cheating on the forums. It gets irritating.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:45 pm

whats best dunc farmer ? and who is marco ?

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

@taem wrote:I don't really think Marco is responding as rudely as you might think he is; Marco tends to post matter-of-factly instead of emotionally and it comes across as being rude, when in reality he's only relaying cold hard facts. Took me awhile to get used to his writing style also because at first I thought he was being rude to, until he further explained his points of view and I realized what he was doing. But in any case, he's nowhere near as sarcastic or rude as Brother Laz was, so we should all be grateful for that Laughing . One more thing, I think we all appreciate your work here and recognize that this wouldn't have been possible without you having initiated it in the first place; at least, that's how I feel as a regular member viewing this from the outside.

Clap Clap You really got it straight.

Also, let's call the guy who made the dictionnary and tell him to change the definition of ''spamming'' to ''two'' ...

Still, you're requesting a reward that is obviously not coming immediatly (recognition in sigma, btw. I can't remember more rewards than that) and common sense should tell you that you shouldn't be asking for it yet. I don't remember your PM's exactly but I think you were asking on how your boss was going to be or something like that. I won't jump in to do the "community uber" right after the contest is done, sigma is practically a blank mod. So yes, I don't tend to answer those PM's. No need to make the drama queen for that...

It's alright if you don't like your guides to be touched, I don't know how I'd feel if someone decided to rewrite my tanya guide. But come on this is a compilation, and it isn't something that belongs to the guy who posts it, it is something that has to be updated and doesn't really matter by who. In the old forum, the people managing compilations usually left at some point so someone else had to take care of them. I can't see why modifying a thread that is basically links and such would be a reason to bash wolfie who is clearly helping and investing a lot of time in it, it's ridiculous in my opinion.

@atndy wrote:Stoya no one cares Very Happy Jking gratz on be okay. To what Marco said I feel the same way even though Marco hates me ^_^ I still help people the best I can.

I don't hate you, I banned you because you were being rude and demanding in many threads, and at some point I think you were arguing on tsw problems, which I can't really tolerate, as aahz/nomercy do such a great job. You did a new account and you were behaving just fine so I unbanned you, as I usually give another chance.

Faraon

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum