[MXL] Guide Compilation

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MXL] Guide Compilation

Post by Homm on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Actually, Wolfi made a great job editing it (except the name at the top which i find totally useless,anyway) ,the problem isn't that HE did it, it is that SOMEONE did it,which could have been so worst than what it is. Imagine anyone could edit it,one day,someone will fuck things up,and make a trash out of a compilation who was actually good. He updated something i did want to (version of guide) and didn't have the time to, it is fine, but again,why not a small mp? It takes 2 seconds...

Anyways lets just stop talking about it, now that anyone could edit it,its fine and i won't touch it again,so i won't make a drama out of anything

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 pm

tbh i dont want to part of this argument but come on!
%95 of those old guides are INSANELY USELESS ! and piece of shits + outdated already...
i see no reason to keep them on forum for now, just my opinion.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atndy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 pm

@atndy wrote:Stoya no one cares Very Happy Jking gratz on be okay. To what Marco said I feel the same way even though Marco hates me ^_^ I still help people the best I can.

I don't hate you, I banned you because you were being rude and demanding in many threads, and at some point I think you were arguing on tsw problems, which I can't really tolerate, as aahz/nomercy do such a great job. You did a new account and you were behaving just fine so I unbanned you, as I usually give another chance.
[/quote]

I kinda worded what I wrote wrong, even though I don't always agree with marco's decisions I still help as much as I can without reward. Also I thank you for unbanning me.

atndy
Detonator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm

@stoya wrote:tbh i dont want to part of this argument but come on!
%95 of those old guides are INSANELY USELESS ! and piece of shits + outdated already...
i see no reason to keep them on forum for now, just my opinion.
Seems like people wants quantity over quality
Guides are made for infos,not to be followed at 100%, although, people are stupid and lot of them will read old guides and follow what they say. What a surprise when they'll go to island of the sunless sea and ask on the forum ''why my build doesn't work!''

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:17 am

Added your name at the top, so everyone knows who made the compilation.
True I could have PM'd you, so sorry for that, I'll admit.

The whole point of MXL forums is that we're trying to rebuild what we lost from forumer. Literally millions of posts, countless hours, and more information then could ever be regrown on these forums.

I'm trying to help out by at least restoring some of the old guides.
If people want to QQ about how their 1.A9 build doesn't work in MXL:Uv7, then we'll just do the same thing we did on the old forum: Make fun of them Razz

But seriously, I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. There had been no activity on this thread in two weeks. I was just trying to help the community.

I added my name at the top so that people can PM me and I can keep a constant update on the compilation as I log in at least once a day to check all new posts/threads and my PM's.

Again, I definitely could have PM'd you before going ahead and editing the thread, so, again, sorry for that.
Not sure whether to leave all this unrelated off-topic mess, or delete these posts to keep this thread clean.

WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 pm

There was no activity since 2 weak just because nobody posted guide for 2 weak, i'm less active but i always looked on the forum to see if there was a new guide. I added both wow guides the day it was posted, also, i always checked if it was worth it to put it here,since i prefer quality over quantity...now i can't filter anything since it is full of any guide. (like when wow posted his chinese guide,i told him i'll put it here if he finished act 1,so we wouldn't have an unfinished guide here) but if people prefer to have all the old guide so the forum will look full, well fine...

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stroy22 on Sun May 19, 2013 8:50 pm

hey guys is this build
[2012] Treewarden
still worth it cuz I respec my druid in that and It seems kinda weak in Ultimative .. has it been nerfed that badly ? I dont have the dmg nor the armor or even the hp

stroy22
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun May 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Once you get gear and charms, Treewarden is awesome, although not for everything, but for dunc he is.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun May 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Treewarden is almost same as holy melee paladin,need good gear that's all,otherwise will have a hard time

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grats to Marco!!!

Post by Will on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:46 am

I cannot believe how entrenched I am with the idea and multiple ways to customize and play differently with the "[v6e] Missingno Holy Melee" Paladin.

Its not a 2-3 main skill + buffs build as most are, so I really love it. Then there's the whole ressurect aspect (my 2nd fave skill). Not too easy to play w/o truly boss equipment as you noted, but this shits wicked even w/o > 150 sigs. Smile

I just have to customize mine a tad more. If only the d2stat thing were working...

P.S. Why are Zakarum hammer dudes (the one from Auhe pally shield) so weak? Maybe they always were IDK...seems different than before tho.

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum