Startled Witch vs STOYA

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Startled Witch vs STOYA

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:46 pm

u know harvest is the same thing and i think u can get it from a low lvl rw boot

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm

So there are 3 skills with the same effect?

There must be some difference, i find it hard to believe that both Laz and Marco left them the same

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:02 pm

me too but my necro just using harvest whirlwind all the way out of river of flame couple days ago

maybe they just look the same something we do not see are different

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:02 pm

@vadust : yes you are absolutely true, i forgot to mention it, thnx for tips Smile i just use generic item to pass that crowd so fast, cant remember danse macabre Smile

well; do you want me to admit 1 thing...

this uber design is worst ever with secret ureh boss, secret ureh boss is lamest probably..

why?
i am %100 sure secret ureh boss designed to make people mad -> idea behind it is 'i will make a boss that nobody can kill', killing secret ureh boss in ureh can take over 1 hour with tp to town then come back strategy, even it will be headache because of LAME RESPAWNER... doing that uber in d2maniacs is nearly IMPOSSIBLE with crap pc's, boss creates mega LAG... why i dont like it

1) there is no brillant idea about that boss
2) respawner only make things laggier not harder....
3) who wants to kill a boss with use dark summoning million times to pwn turrets then lure him out? thats the worst thing, and nobody can blame player to use that method cause as i said uber design is LAME.

well if you want to hear something about witch uber design,

1) that maze map design, static witches are really ridic.. i doubt this uber is possible with low timered teleport, it will surely takes over 45 min..
2) zealots on death proc; totally ridic X392842098, no need to put something like that, so there is no brillance in it, sometimes its IMPOSSIBLE to kite, cause if zealots die in your feet BYE BYE.. have you notice any cool brillant idea on it ? i dont think so. reason i hate this idea is, kiting is impossible sometime, well it leaves us desperate and i dont remember any uber we felt desperate like this, well dark star dragon spam death spirial but we know it uses it all the time, juris khan uses it but we know %100 of time on death, how the hell we know when we face with that lazor beam ? all other skills that i have mention already has ALERT , that you know something is coming! but we dont have alert here!
3) without avoid , this uber is headache, only manage to do with sorc besides sin, i doubt its doable without avoid, whatever you do there are lots of things to KILL you. you cant compare this uber to LAZ, laz uber has logical aspects in it..
ofc you can do it without avoid, but man pls do you need to spend more and more times and so many deaths ?
4) without slows target this uber is IMPOSSIBLE.. even with slows target to %50 witch sometimes teleport over human reflexes, %50 of time she moves faster than both prufy + ow time(maybe i got lag when she tele dont know, so cant blame )..
5) uber is a bit bugged, sometimes witch teleport out of map and never comes back, and ruins everything...
6) also witch hp is bugged too, sometimes you see full sometimes its %30 sometimes %70 sometimes %20... hard to understand imo(maybe my fault cant say %100 true)
7) well nests keep spawning zealots even they cant see you from wall, 2 choice here ,1) its bug 2) marco gave them huge sight yard.. well i cant whine about this idea , its cool design Smile
Cool probably she has %50 avoid, its LAMEST THING ON EARTH! i already said it 1million time giving AVOID TO BOSSES(LAZ) just make that uber TIME CONSUMING SHIT! does it cool idea to give uberboss avoid ? does it make sense? i dont think so,this video original time is 19 min 38 sec..if she doesnt have avoid, my aim was terrible this run or she has OP HP... dont know just missed less than 5 prufy whole run!

if you talk about psiconic storm wall abuse, well its not abuse indeed, its beacuse of mechanic of skill... even if marco changes it only adds 5 min additional time to this uber thats all...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:09 pm

@vaudst : well if you talk about magic resist its no big deal Smile

why?
1) you dont even need to be same screen with witch, she will tele on you every 10 sec, watch carefully when ground is shaking its alert that she is coming Smile wait prufy ow run, so tremor is no big deal in this uber...
2) well as my experiences(killed this girl over 50 times for now) she also deals FLAT DMG with tremor.. like black hand totems.. %40magic resist is fine already.. if you dont want to chase her for prufy , i dont see any reason to stay tremor sight in this uber..

so i dont think marco will change this uber, its already impossible to kill her alone in her place, didnt see even 1 person already done it , alone well in multi i can write down so much methods..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:27 pm

you stole the idea of using sssu bone helm from me Evil or Very Mad

don't worry tho, i'll kill witch in <10 min with no sped up video and no cuts :p

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Smile LOL witch mission is closed for me... you said 'i will get sodomized' and i sodomized Very Happy

and sssu bonehelm idea is not from you ofc... what the hell that item is designed for? i am not blind or noob to cant see it
NO REANIMATES + %1 or 2 block chance Smile what else usefull else in that item, when i first saw in docs, i already realized why its made for Smile but you are the creator of item what can i say its brillant item Smile i already mentioned NO REANIMATE rules in my secret chyrasoar videos btw.

well i have killed 3 4 times under 10min but it req %100 luck, cause she has %50 avoid? can you confirm here?

whatever you do if boss has AVOID or movement teleport skill like this, you need more experience&skill than LUCK Smile like your bro laz video, i doubt how many times hours passed to record that video , as i see laz didnt avoid any single prufy Smile

witch will be the same , ofc doable under 10 min but you need luck and so so many tries, i have recorded in my shop, cant spend so much time for this uber btw.. mission accomplished now i need new things to try Smile

btw we dont need to race like this Smile i prep this video for joke Smile show off is not my business and not yours as we see.

Last edited by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:37 pm

and i was %100 SURE, you will come and say 'NO CUTS' Smile whats the idea of recording 19 min video? i did same things rest of the video and didnt die even once..

and pls dont waste your time on under 10 min video, like i said i did 2 3 times in 50 tries do you really want that ? process will be same...

+ adrenaline pots is buggy in v6b, its not working Smile

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:41 pm

This is interesting... BTW the proc on death, what if you play with barbs or other chars whithout avoid??? Instakill??? I understand if you use pala, you have SA, if you use sin , you have avoid from PB, but sons???barbs?, druids???

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Well, I would do witch video but that would require to respec my sin into a build that would be almost the same as yours, so no point there... Wondering if there is any other hard uber in MXL, but after doing laz in 1:47 min don't think there is a higher challenge for natasha Smile

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum