Startled Witch vs STOYA

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Startled Witch vs STOYA

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:50 pm

@marco : well, WITCH > LAZ honestly can say that... but your video is awesome why?
1) i always say i care hardwork + effort, we all know that killing laz in 1.47 sec would require so much work related to LUCK... you can do in first try or 2987038 try.. he didnt avoid any of prufies and prufying laz is really easier than witch.. still your VIDEO looks cooler by its time... i am not arrogant i can admit that..

2) if you say something positive and accept, something i did cool, i will probably die in that day Smile

@muso1: mate, thats why i said that design is LAME, if zealots die you dont even know when spiral will come, you can do this uber 1mil time and cant see even 1 death spiral or you can see after 2 zealots kill and 2 spiral at the same time... thats why i didnt like design...
well it was challange and i accepted, well even with avoid that spiral has 5 small beams it means escaping it with avoid is also IMPOSSIBLE Smile so dont know its doable with druids zons and such...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:07 pm

killing laz in so low time isn't luck ... check my video , i used the low amount of space smartly, I never attacked a totem, everytime a totem used tremor I reacted quick using health pot, I dodged EVERY singularity/deathstrike, and I flee'd every groupie, and used purify / melee attack when needed

do you call that luck ? I don't think so. It took me some tries because just like STARTLED uber, there are impossible to dodge instagibs; for example if you're fighting laz and two totems tremor at same time = you're dead, why? because black hand totems do tremor with flat unavoidable damage, so two simultanely tremors will always kill you.

it also requires good positioning because in small passages laz can easily block your way, and that's deaht, almost all my deaths were because of that (when he was almost dead, he closed my way, because as you can see I used always same passage)

laz uber is NO luck, if you miss a purify it doesnt make a minimal difference, once he is purified, you need to reapply OW and that is cake you have 8 sec, so avoid in laz makes almost no difference except for the first hit ..

well I do say positive about your video, but it might be that I just don't like videos where characters are sitting and doing nothing part of the time, video needs more ADRENALINE imo !

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:17 pm

well much more adrenaline makes you dead in witch video, as i said its not laz uber, i repeat witch is harder(witch > 10X laz was your words Very Happy). if you hurry things, corpse recovery is impossible.. if you jump like rambo after her, you cant prufy, i move fast as i can.. and in this uber we need to kill 2 diff things, zealots - nests, we need to prufy sky rocket lady witch who tele around like mad, spam tremor, and we will deal with zealots and spawning nests!
difference between this uber and laz, in laz if you stop -> you die
in witch -> if you keep active -> you cant prufy and being swarmed, and area of laz is BIGGER than witch area has! well known map, if you keep teleporting or running in mazes whatever you do witch tele on you! if you dont wait time to time its IMPOSSIBLE to prufy witch cause she is a lot FASTER than LAZ..
and psycic scream does not WORK on zealots.. is it good option to chase WITCH in this conditions? and she spam tremor like maniac(also flat dmg like black hand totems i think), witch is surely more annoying, she moves faster than prufy + ow at the same time if you cant aplly slow target, as you can see if she eats prufies i jump after her whatever the COST...

i am not comparing our skills and videos, just so simple if you dont be patient, you fail this uber. well its the slowest video that i record, i like maniac speed reaction in my chars but this uber design is not suitable for chasing witch like hell..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:25 pm

witch tremor doesnt do flat damage, and MOST of their attackes misses. Her meteor shower almost NEVER hits because the skill was designed to be mostly to view and get confused, but it almost never hits (and doesnt do too much dmg either)

the uber is just about having great kill speed while still being able to kill a purify boss. Some kind of very strong MCS (from vizj).

That uber is not close to laz in difficulty terms. Remember I tested v5 ubers with melee sorc (this+brach+chrysaor are from v5). If you use purify and then use bladestorm to apply OW to witch, bladestorm with enough dmg will take care of all mobs, and the uber can be done 10 times faster than a psi sin.

laz is a lot more harder than this uber, this uber only takes more time. Like I said this uber is focused on the better killspeed you can get. The more killspeed, the easier you can avoid death spiral for example (because less monsters on screen = easier to see).

Brach uber and secret chrysaor uber are focused on big killspeed too, as for brach you kill all worm mothers fast and you end up in a level with almost NO ghost worms and the uber is a CAKEWALK. Just like witch, it is only time consuming.

As for secret chrysaor, same killspeed is only thing you need, once you killed a statue and he drops immunity he dies from ONE HIT... else you just need to keep purifying towers and once again, the uber is about killspeed + time. Just like all the ubers from v5.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 pm

well its better stop talking for my side....

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aivwaras on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Awesome video. I love that avatar.

It's always annoying to see sped up videos as it's hard to catch some movements which the player does. That's why I like your videos. Wish I had some cookies, would give you some Very Happy

aivwaras
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:51 pm

@aivwaras : thnx mate, here your cookie, feel free to spend... i dont care them, hope you enjoy Smile

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by neocrescent on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:32 am

thanks for uploading this video. i'll start doing startled witch quest again. how about a video for secret boss chrysor? i haven't seen an assassin doing this quest.

neocrescent
Thunderbolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:06 pm

@neocrescent wrote:thanks for uploading this video. i'll start doing startled witch quest again. how about a video for secret boss chrysor? i haven't seen an assassin doing this quest.

thnx mate.. indeed that boss is cakest compare to other new bosses in ultimative.. but also BUGGED.... sometimes spam trap every 0.5 sec like a mad king, sometimes he never spam traps...

with BS you can kill him with end game char to 3 bs to 10 bs depends on heroic shield and your dmg.. thats why i didnt put video of it with sin. pretty easy if uber is not bugged.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum