Startled Witch vs STOYA

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Startled Witch vs STOYA

Post by kroner on Thu May 02, 2013 10:51 am

In other words. if you have extra 4% block, you won't need to put points in dex (with stat charms) to achieve about 50% block. Am I wrong? (You're not wrong Walter, you're just an asshole.)

kroner
Glowing Blob

TGGood 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 am

well true DAT kroner , plus using class spesific shield means + %1 block chance to Smile

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinichi on Thu May 02, 2013 11:40 am

I see I get it hahah lol so that's what you mean by that stoya sorry I'm just so noob to notice hhaha anyway it's really a great char I'm trying it right now Very Happy

Shinichi
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu May 02, 2013 1:06 pm

instead of shield you could try 4poison runeword

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Less][gr0ssman on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:47 pm

well, i'm using almost the same build(except beads and helm), but she always 1 hit me (( what am i doing wrong ?

Less][gr0ssman
Onyx Knight

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:18 pm

\"Less wrote:[gr0ssman"]well, i'm using almost the same build(except beads and helm), but she always 1 hit me (( what am i doing wrong ?

last 3-5 times i did this , i didnt die even once, without using cheese methods and such.. i use beads for %dex and laek, laek part was not so important also helm used for %2 block + rest in peace mod..
so i assume that you dont have max block to avoid some attacks of witch like whirlpool? but just assumption. if you post items char screen etc maybe i can help.

ps: never track witch, just wait her to teleport on you.. maybe most of players didnt realize yet but witch, qt, valthek, laz and such bosses dont move, they just teleport. open sound and wait her to teleport on you. you will understand the whole process after some tests.
also do not use cheese spot, i never tried but with my method i never failed and killed pretty fast. tbh its long and boring fight.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Less][gr0ssman on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 pm

I use toecutter, natasha armor(from set), doom gong shield, royal circlet, spiritwalkers, crafted gloves(%dex, monsters r.i.p. etc...) black void, lamen of the arcbishop, der nebel+emp band, all charms but i have only 31% block, 35% slow target. The problem is when she jumps on me i die, always from 1 hit(not whirlpool) its like - jump>purify>dead, i have time to purify OR to run away or i will be dead when i purify her. Btw mb its because i play with 2 chars to have tele always open there and she becomes stronger Very Happy ? (i saw the video and read the guide so i do the same mooves as u...)

Less][gr0ssman
Onyx Knight

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 pm

you exactly told whats your problem already '%31block' and '%35' slows target Smile

i dont think its possible without max block and at least %40 slows target mod. problem is witch teleports imba fast without slowed, its kinda impossible to prufy+ow at the same time without slowing her down.
and needless to say, without max block she insta kills you with physical attacks..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Less][gr0ssman on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm

@stoya wrote:you exactly told whats your problem already '%31block' and '%35' slows target Smile

i dont think its possible without max block and at least %40 slows target mod. problem is witch teleports imba fast without slowed, its kinda impossible to prufy+ow at the same time without slowing her down.
and needless to say, without max block she insta kills you with physical attacks..
;-(

Less][gr0ssman
Onyx Knight

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Refering to socketing you (stoya) said that you can't buff up psiconic storm too much and that stats are best welcomed. This being said would you recomend socketing the toecutter or cactus with amethysts for attack rating and the rest of the gear with lah runes and mo with fbr?

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum