Arrow FarterZON by STOYA

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arrow FarterZON by STOYA

Post by wow123400 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:57 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@stoya wrote:well easy to understand , who can give negative cookies more than once ?

of course that is directed to me, but here see this screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/unheM53.png

See, if I see the + / - it means I didn't vote.
if you don't belive me, it looks like this from other threads
http://i.imgur.com/TXFMK6W.png

Now, the usualy hypocrysy doesn't surprise me tho
"i dont care about cookies yet I notice a negative one right away and make 5 posts for it"
"i know about dyers eve bugged proc reported 2 months ago (fake) yet recommend it in my guide for the proc"
"i dont dupe yet I post a video with 2 rings with same name, same stats, and same graphic"

just saying, btw, im only trying to help , I dont hate you (like you probably think)
but this did indeed make me laugh Mr Green

Cheers! Cheers!

damn dude, u speaking to stoya or speaking to chuck?

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 pm

they are the same person i figured that a while ago btw
CHUCKNORIS = STOYA

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:01 pm

well i feel ok now, i just think that you might give negative cookies, it make me sad or some1 else that i know...

well i reported you bug of -> dyers eve + sssu hammer(the one with fortress proc) + venom stinger (puniser proc) and such, also diablo clone bug too..
i am %100 sure and honestly can say that if anybody else can confirm/say different thing i will stop playing median and quit forums.. be sure of that, probably you dont remember, and you exactly said 'thats why laz made original skills and proc diff , i will fix them' i am %100 sure and i remember it...

i really dont care about badges cookies, if i care i would already wrote shitloads of guide everyday... beleive me not that hard even with my crap pc knowledge....

well, like i said before i dont dupe in realms, rolling rare ring makes me angry and duping RARE RING is just for saving TIME.... people use d2clicker or something else, its worst than cheat imo...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:03 pm

i dont remember you reporting it to me , I write such things down.. Ido know you told me about other items but that was not the case.

idc if you dupe or not but doing it and saying you don't is just bad Dizzy

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:08 pm

marco i think u miss a big point here, stoya is not chuck, why? because chuck never make videos, everyone ask him to make a video, he got mad and start facepalm(we should make this a uber skill a skill called face palm)

but look at stoya everytime ppl ask him to make a video, he will do it even it takes a whole day

................but, i have to agree sometimes i got confused too Thinking

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 pm

he had 0 posts in old realm but when I was a moderator i could check his IP when online and it had coincidence with all chuck posts. and with new forum, isn't it weird chuck isn't here? well ... no coincidence , he is trying to hide it

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:15 pm

gotta love marco for his honesty. I know marco doesn't hate you or me. I personally don't contribute as much as you but I think marco does appreciate some of what you do. It makes people want to play. And although most people see stoya as the hotshotgg of median so to speak, they think stoya is the shit and who can blame them? he makes builds previously thought to be shit viable and even OP looking. I don't consider myself to be a pro player or the most knowing (i believe in humbleness) which is the difference between myself and somebody like chucknorris who wouldn't know humbleness if it kicked him in the ass, his guide compilation wasn't anything beyond what the average player with common sense could have put together but he left his mark in our community and it has aided people learning this game for years.

The point of my story is that nobody is perfect. Everybody has different opinions. Most think stoya is the best. I think Gzuppl was the best with stoya right behind him. These two have been my mentors and best friends in this game for a long time. I will never be able to thank them enough (even though nobody knows who gzuppl is) for what they have contributed and taught me. If it wasn't for this guy putting up with me in my noob days causing him deaths in runs, asking stupid questions like if i should use jah runes in my starhawk (long time ago) or rather it be putting up with my ignorance, we've come along way. Things will only get better and i think the community in the forums right now is the best i've ever seen it as far as working together and contributing is going and I thank Marco for egging that contribution on with these contests and constant involvement in the community. Sure it looks like hypocrisy about teh cookies but that's what makes it funny. That's the joke and it worked cause marco laughed. Mission accomplished boys.

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:22 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:he had 0 posts in old realm but when I was a moderator i could check his IP when online and it had coincidence with all chuck posts. and with new forum, isn't it weird chuck isn't here? well ... no coincidence , he is trying to hide it

hmmm................i thought kronos was chuck the whole time, cause they both have cowboy avatar, seems i am mistaking

well, even stoya IS chuck, at least he got a better manner now. see how many friend stoya got? i do not know everyone else, but everytime he post a funny video, i am there.

and stoya if ur chuck, do not afriaid to do more guide plz, we need a lot paladin guides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, back to business

i think phalanx is a very powerful skill in median, even stronger than fortress(well, they are two different skill DOH! ), and i do think we can make some good phalanx char like fortress barb

i gave prestone an idea of using this weapon

Ryuuseiu Kyanon
Composite Bow (Sacred)
Two-Hand Damage: (478-538) to (763-828)
Required Dexterity: 470
Required Level: 100
50% Chance to cast level 28 Apocalypse when you Kill an Enemy
10% Chance to cast level 7 Sacrifices when you Kill an Enemy
+(251 to 300)% Enhanced damage
Adds 50-300 damage
+(101 to 150)% Damage to Demons
+(31 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(6 to 9) to Blast Wave
Damage Reduced by 5%
15% Reanimate as: Deathfire Bearer
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Socketed: 6

ok now back before i quit mxlu the first time, i use this bow with a bowzon and rape fauz, k3k like easy, i didnt go any further because one of my favor game came out at that time(nobunage's ambition if u know what this game is, very interesting history war game a lot better than starcraft)

because no one can get close to me cause blast wave and i do not use any other bow skill except phalanx, i just runin to west of all room and spam a blast wave than spam phalanx then whole screen covered with arrows and reanimets

i did not even get harmed at all

since i came back i only played barb, and fortress right now gives me a lot of headache because no matter what kind different stuff i try i can not make it as funny as phalanxzon

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Awesome, it works! And i'm not the only person that uses Spellbind...

I'm doubting Stoya is Chuck too, there's no insulting rookies that everyone mentions was Chuck's MO. The only similarity is that they're both prolific build-creators, i think

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:26 pm

I was just kidding !

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down