Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arrow FarterZON by STOYA

Post by Prestoned on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:27 pm

@wow123400 wrote:
@MarcoNecroX wrote:he had 0 posts in old realm but when I was a moderator i could check his IP when online and it had coincidence with all chuck posts. and with new forum, isn't it weird chuck isn't here? well ... no coincidence , he is trying to hide it

hmmm................i thought kronos was chuck the whole time, cause they both have cowboy avatar, seems i am mistaking

well, even stoya IS chuck, at least he got a better manner now. see how many friend stoya got? i do not know everyone else, but everytime he post a funny video, i am there.

and stoya if ur chuck, do not afriaid to do more guide plz, we need a lot paladin guides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, back to business

i think phalanx is a very powerful skill in median, even stronger than fortress(well, they are two different skill DOH! ), and i do think we can make some good phalanx char like fortress barb

i gave prestone an idea of using this weapon

Ryuuseiu Kyanon
Composite Bow (Sacred)
Two-Hand Damage: (478-538) to (763-828)
Required Dexterity: 470
Required Level: 100
50% Chance to cast level 28 Apocalypse when you Kill an Enemy
10% Chance to cast level 7 Sacrifices when you Kill an Enemy
+(251 to 300)% Enhanced damage
Adds 50-300 damage
+(101 to 150)% Damage to Demons
+(31 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(6 to 9) to Blast Wave
Damage Reduced by 5%
15% Reanimate as: Deathfire Bearer
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Socketed: 6

ok now back before i quit mxlu the first time, i use this bow with a bowzon and rape fauz, k3k like easy, i didnt go any further because one of my favor game came out at that time(nobunage's ambition if u know what this game is, very interesting history war game a lot better than starcraft)

because no one can get close to me cause blast wave and i do not use any other bow skill except phalanx, i just runin to west of all room and spam a blast wave than spam phalanx then whole screen covered with arrows and reanimets

i did not even get harmed at all

since i came back i only played barb, and fortress right now gives me a lot of headache because no matter what kind different stuff i try i can not make it as funny as phalanxzon

The lockout and lag from sacrifices from this bow didn't bother you? Once you get enough reanimates and procs going this bow is even MOAR laggy than Icebreaker. I hate lockouts from procs personally even though they only last like 1 second. This is a special bow that needs certain building to pertain to people that are going to lag from it (you need either RIP recipe or basically no other elemental procs on your gear)

If you want to contribute your build to my guide retest it, write down the rest of the gear. basically do what stoya did with his build and you will have your own section just as he does. I'm about to put the section for my personal build in.

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 pm

dude my guide is already there just that bow, anything else ppl can pick for themselves, this bow is the core, and..........i never get lag, i do not know why though, seems u all got it, and my computer is 8 years old

and this build is for ppl like me who like to see a bigass chaos screen, nothing really fancy about this char, compare to arrowfart my phalanxzon is just a joke, or lets just say a funny build

so if u like when u explain phalanx builds in ur guide, mention this bow,and warn ppl about the lag, that's good enough for me

and plz also give the alternate version in case player do not have the bow, craft armor with blast wave oskill, and amazon bow "ix" rw eris, the armor is not a must, the rw bow is

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:41 pm

No, your build's solid, wow. Both are excellent bowzons, a good change from cookie-cutter wyrmshot zons, too

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:51 pm

I'll eventually get to it you might have to remind me but I will. right now i need to finish the stoya section and being my own and get those out of the way. This bow is common and shockwave will obviously help people survive so you have a good idea. Something that guides don't consider i've noticed is how the build will cater to people of different skill levels which is something I want to convey in my own is how to play the character safely for entry level players if that makes sense. If soembody attempts to do dunc like stoya did and it's their first character they are going to get raped so fucking hard sp they should understand that they can't play that aggressive untili they have that sixth duncraigh barrell sense.

I'm going to give you all a very wise word of advice you may quote me.

Don't write your guide for noobs. Don't write your guide for pro's. Write your guide for everybody and don't write a novel. Use empathy and put yourself in the readers shoes, do you want to read the mechanics of every skill ratio, every socket space, every jewel, every uber level and every mystic orb in a guide? that's too much to take in. That's all for now I wish the best of luck to everybody in this competion

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 pm

agree, after all its ur guide, u need make it mainly ur idea

@danial: thx bro

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Yup, i'm making a bowzon based on Preston's tips atm. Just got distracted with new necro

I'm liking the immortal zon gear setup atm (los from Ylfan), suits my survivability-based char philosophy perfectly

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:16 pm

@DanielWolf wrote:Yup, i'm making a bowzon based on Preston's tips atm. Just got distracted with new necro

I'm liking the immortal zon gear setup atm (los from Ylfan), suits my survivability-based char philosophy perfectly

did you enjoy the guide itself like, was it easy to read and learn from etc. ylfa is the helm I use in my proc based build which i will post once i finish talking to people.

If you have them and you're using an elemental proc bow such as demonstorm or icebreaker something with badass elemental proc you should REALLY consider using on switch firequeen and vision of the furies. That's what makes her a proc monster. oh btw ylfa ban tip. ALWAYS re equip that helm when you enter a game take it off and put it back on otherwise it doesn't apply elfin weapons. I don't know the cause behind this bug or if marco has intentions of fixing it along with the veil of magic bug (need 2 charges to summon her)

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:31 pm

It was an excellent guide, well written and easy to follow. I keep forgetting to save a cookie for it, tomorrow's one is yours Preston

Great tip for the Ylfa, too. That explains a problem my friend's been having with his zon's dmg

Thanks for both, man

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 pm

well we talked marco everything is fine and i have to confess 2 thing that i made, you can call me jerk about that

1) playing avoidsin(%100 avoid one) in some version of ultimative - cant remember now, well its modder fault to didnt check values we can always think that way, but i always blame players who uses cheats, bugs and such...

2) i dupe shrines, arcane crystals in single player and also rare rings, why

a) SP is DAMN boring playing alone this game is not for me indeed, but due to game awesomeness i still can play and enjoy but only 1 hour per day...
b) due to boredom, i dont farm i cant farm, there is no1 to talk, QQ, rage quit, ohh dude i found beads fun and such... i farmed dunc over 50 times with sin, 50 times fauzt and stop farming... dont know MP makes me farm monster i farm like crazy but in SP same place X5 times per hour is not working for me
c) i use 7 chars in SP changing items makes me mad sometimes and i always lost some awesome rolled items rings...
d) farming shrines is pain for SP, i have an idea i will make video but i need 30 abonden to show people thats build, well in MP i am so calm i can farm but in SP after you done, farming something is really boring
e) yess i dupe rare rings/amulets, some crafts, shrines and arcane crystal in SP, but no item no charm and trophies , well as you can see i dont need that
f) i really need to learn to use some awesome utilities like d2clicker for rolling something asap... but i am really noob pc user so hard for me

well now you can call me JERK STOYA about that, i feel regret about avoidsin it was lamest thing i have did in my median life but probably i will continue duping shrines and crystals and some good rare roll amulets rings..

cheers

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum