Arrow FarterZON by STOYA

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arrow FarterZON by STOYA

Post by Prestoned on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 pm

@MUS01 wrote:Ufff that explain some things, except the part in which Kabraxis stupidly follows that amazon, and he doesn't the fucking teleport... He destroys my barb whit that fucking teleport.... Also, in many vis I see which the bosses hit players with unisher spell, and tha daamge is almost half of vita orb. In my case, if pusnihers strikes my barb, my life is set to 1...eve with ES on... What's happen??

why don't you switch to eagle stance when he teleports on you and kite him? I felt kabraxis was straight up cheesy with fort barb. if your life goes down that low then you are lacking reduced poison duration. 95% reduced poison duration should be enough and it's an easy stat to get i think charms alone give that much if you have them all. also hot key your own teleport to counter his, when he jumps on you either use flash fromuldy charm or jitans gate to get away siwtch to eagle, summon forts, then switch back to kraken or whichever you use for offensive/damage.

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:27 pm

use that ssu balance axe that got hawk talon, when he teleport at u and u cant dodge switch to eagle and use hawk talon like crazy, then the flying axes will save u

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:28 pm

or even easier use blast wave like i did, i use a craft armor

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:10 pm

just kite him? thought it was easy as fuck. This was back on d2maniacs as well so i was playing with 300+ ping. I know you can kite mus01. I just kited him casting forts anytime he tried to use his colloseum looking spell i blinked away. you can kill him without ever getting jumped on with practice i'm sure.

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:21 pm

So almost all people are done Kabraxis quest and me not...Wow....
I will try the SSU axe.. I feel which the fight will take hours...

Thanks..I will try.. Sometimes he follow me walking, until he chooses uses his teleporting skill....If only I can do the all fight walking slowed style in him....But you're right...I only try this figth 3-4 times...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:37 pm

@MUS01 wrote:So almost all people are done Kabraxis quest and me not...Wow....

Thanks..I will try.. Sometimes he follow me walking, until he chooses uses his teleporting skill....If only I can do the all fight walking slowed style in him....But you're right...I only try this figth 3-4 times...

so far i've done all uberquests period. I've even done secret ureh boss 3 times. fight with kabraxis himself after elemental boss's should take no longer than 5-10 minutes tops even then that feels pretty slow. Like i said hot key your teleport skill and counter his with your own. ezpz bro Hello

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm

@MUS01 wrote:So almost all people are done Kabraxis quest and me not...Wow....

use that axe only when u have problem with kiting him, we are both fortress, we can kite that monster like we kite something else,

u need walk around him in circles, everytime i do that, he just follow me, barely use his pounce shit

even he pounce the most problems is u got surrounded so u cant run away, if use blastwave, u can easily run

i do not know about u ,but this fight takes me like a very long time, my damage are too low, and i am too undergeared, so after i lucky killed him once, i go back to farming

zon is a lot easier, phalanx is very powerful, but against heroic shield is kinda sux, better just barrage the fucker

and kabraxis is the only hard uber i met so far never tried anything else, i am just curious how powerful this guy is, i only killed the fucker with bowzon before, i just need a lot more time to farm, which kinda bored the shit out of me

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum