BassToMouth's Caster BombSin Showcase

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BassToMouth's Caster BombSin Showcase

Post by BassToMouth on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi all,

I'm not much of a showcasey player, but while recording some random vids for my sin guide, some of them came out okay. Since we don't have any caster bombsin vids (that I know of) in the showcase forums, I figured why not? If anyone is curious about details for these vids, you can skip to the end-game section of my Kickstarter Sin guide found here: http://www.medianxl.com/t669-v6d-the-kickstarter-sin-the-untwinked-journey#12934

Keep in mind, all these vids are recorded without full charms since that was kind of the idea behind writing my guide.

Danse Macabre Sin Ureh Run:

10 second Brachy Kill

Kabraxis Part A

Kabraxis Part B (Warning: Boring as repetitive video...)

Comments on Kabraxis: Tbh these runs could have been re-recorded at a MUCH faster pace, but out of the 20 or so times I've tried to record Kabraxis, my d2 client has crashed 18~ times and so I had to settle for these messy ones Sad I also do something a bit weird like taking merc/edyrems with me to pick up body. I was testing the idea that they would distract Kabraxis long enough for me to blink, but in hind-sight, it really was a foolish idea Razz

Anyway, I'll update this thread now and again. Enjoy!

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BassToMouth's Caster BombSin Showcase

Post by wow123400 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 pm

kabraxis was so behave when he fought u, when i fought him those tooth missle were shooting at me the whole time Sad

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:45 am

I think it might have something to do with the AI since he seems to only cast it if I stay in melee range for too long (which is something I try to avoid).

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:00 am

easy for u, ur assassin, i am a barb, my most powerful attack are melee.........while, killed him anyway, takes a long time, but its done Neutral

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum