Miss Naginata by STOYA

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss Naginata by STOYA

Post by stoya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 pm

-Miss Naginata by STOYA-

Concept
well, building naginasin is really easy indeed, well known char nothing special or new here... we will use game most devastating weapon NAGINATA to rape our enemies. its fastest and highest base damage weapon in game combination of our wotp + wotg + laserblade and we will higly benefit from perfect being avoid and blink aoe stun , in the end we will be real killer and assassin..
i will keep explanations short as possible , like i said its already well known char.

Stats
needless to say -> all dex, moar dex moar dmg, moar dex bonus on wep goes on... if you want after you reach 4k dex you can spend rest pts in vitality and change sockets with lah runes but well i wont recommend it.. cause laserblade benefits from base pts in dexterity or energy, thats why we will go full dex also...

Skills
smax : wotg, wotp, pb, laserblade -> 1pt blink or 9pt blink(2.6sec timer), 1pt barrier strike, rest qob -> well i recommend putting as much as points in qob its free life leecher and dmg dealer considering our wep dmg..

Area of Effect Attack
this mod can found on NAGINATAs and some new ultimative items and barbarian dual wield set, first of all this is a PROC that is triggered by %100 chance on MELEE ATTACKs and deals physical dmg to 5 yard radius...
that mod is awesome for us to not get surrounded easily and we deal insane physcial dmg in 5 yard radius, combination of laserblade magic dmg; dmg output is insane... have to add, it also deals our all WAYS DAMAGE to 5 YARD RADIUS by AoE...
Laserblade
this is another our lethal weapon, it deals MAGIC dmg to Naginata AoE due to our base pts in dex or energy....
-> well it means, if we smax laserblade and it writes(assume), 'adds magic dmg of 3000 percent of our base dex' and if you have 1000 pts in dex -> it will add 30K magic dmg to your naginata AoE 5 yard!

Shadow Refuge
another cool buff that assassin have.. its melee attack that gives us huge DAMAGE REDUCTION & VELOCITY BUFF & DAMAGE for FREE.... i am quite sure people only use shadow refuge for DR and velocity buff but it also gives huge DMG buff to us. well in v6b marco already doubled SR duration and now playing nagi is a bit easier compare to omega series, cause we dont need to activate SR every 6-8sec.
-> Needless to say; always KEEP SHADOW REFUGE active for DR & DMG & VELOCITY... if you lose shadow refuge buff you are quite fragile. under shadow refuge, we really get so less physical damage...

Maths -> we are melee and we will get damn much hit whatever we do, so FHR is really MOST important thing to check about this char, i highly recommend to reach over %200 FHR amount for 3 fps !! well auhe rw armor is always easy choice for it.. or MO's on crafted items should do well + %15 fhr and LL jools!

LL and LAEK and LOSIM
well as i said, we are quite fragile compare to other melee chars due to lack of defence, we need real source of LL for playing NAGI i recommend at least %20 LL amount without charms... also 50 or 100 laek will be always helpfull... craft ber rune jools for LL and look for +life, %dex , %fhr is first options... well LOSIM is godly for us but i more concentrate on LL + laek in this build but its def solid option.
also you can orb your nagi with LL orbs...

Proc & renimates
some source of reanimates can help use crowded places like vizjun&dunc actually i dont recommend it but keep it as option if you struggle..
well we attack like crazy due to naginata attack speed easily can trigger any on attacking procs, crucify sends 8-16 spikes + qob blades + also su nagi fortress ; easily can trigger on striking procs... you can design your char around mixture of on attack/on striking procs...

-%Enemy res
well writing this again and again is really boring to me but , set your gear -%100 enemy FIRE&LIGHTNING res for end game to maximize wotg and wotp dmg... MO's your best friend here and zomg crafts...

Bloodlust
this o skill can be found on crafted claws, gives ewd + spell dmg's, i highly recommend using ssu giant sword as switch due to it has high level bloodlust + extra %250 dmg to bloodlust...

Fools Gold charm
well, you know me a bit, i hate destro shaman, i dont want extra life Smile i want DAMAGE!
unseliee lady has lvl 20 burning veil -> %200 ewd!!! well OP ----> this is best ever
pit&moon knight dark power -> %25 extra CB
void archon to debuff mobs...

PLAYSTYLE
hmm, if you go BLIND RAMBO style -> you will die so quick... never trust your naginata OP dmg and ways! this char needs damn quick and perfect REFLEX otherwise you -> die, we are really glass cannon char only our defensive advantage; we have is- our OFFENSIVE POWER + PERFECT BEING thats all... i highly recommend to adapt yourself asap RUNNING while playing with nagi! why; cause under 100 k defence is really bullshit in this game Smile so its better to APPROACH enemies asap, KILL them asap, KILL next one asap... well there is really powerfull link between DIE - KILL for this char, either we will kill them so quick or we will die soon Smile

-do i have to say; keep SR active ? i dont think so....
-we cant leech from physical imm mobs, that means whenever you see imm physical mob pack -> blink on them or kite asap, or run through them and swing your nagi asap.. well this is most important thing about this char indeed otherwise, after you get used to playstyle you are goddess..

general effective playstyle of this char is simple; activate SR then spam barrier strike to repell enemies and fight face to face with rest mobs which stays in barrier strike circle! then crucify them... also barrier strike mechanic is really weird it hits enemies million times and funny part is it also repels dunc barrels trololol Smile when you face 1 on 1 with any mob shadow refuge is best dmg dealer sure thing!
its not so hard to tell this char general playstyle but you need to watch videos imo, they give better explanation than my crap english Smile

Boss KILLING
well have to say that people are wrong about naginata vs bosses in this game, if you ever read ways explanation or if you know a bit about game mechanics -> we will benefit from ALL ELEMENTAL dmgs from DIRECT HITS! so why nagi sux? i LOL that so long... while making direct melee hits we will also benifit from %+spell dmgs to our direct hit... yes its awesome... i put some videos as bonusses for it...

Items
wep -> su nagi; no need to explain its godly OR crafted nagi with SIN skill + high dmg + SoR after kill and miasma orbs
armor -> well many options here, i use auhe rw armor with LL jools
gloves -> many options ; i use dex crafts with ctc stormblast and -% enemy res
boots -> many option ; i use sin skilled dex crafts with -%enemy res
belt -> many options; i use ahriman but sssu heavy belt, auhe rw belt(probably best), dementia goes on
helm -> many option; i use royal circlet, well crafts are awesome or ssu bonehelm
rings -> meh many many options, i use bmr + adrenaline (well i am addicted to SPEED)
amulet -> i use beads but ofc tons of other options dyers, klaatu banish doom lava pit and such.... best and cheapest is ctc hymn amulet..

buff item -> sssu brandistock for BEACON charge + ssu giant sword for BLOODLUST

-MISS NAGI in FAUZT-
Spoiler:

-MISS NAGI in DUNC-
Spoiler:

-MISS NAGI ACT 3 UBERS-
Spoiler:

-MISS NAGI SEWERS RUN + CHYRASAOR-
Spoiler:

-MISS NAGI vs BELIAL-
-well this run was spontaneously, i was running around for test and boom Smile
Spoiler:

-MISS NAGI vs BPR-
-meh this is bonus track Smile
Spoiler:

-MISS NAGI in TRAN-
Spoiler:

ENJOY by STOYA....

Last edited by stoya on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Naginata by STOYA

Post by iwansquall on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:03 pm

My only question would be, are you 100% sure that AoE attack doesnt carry way's damage at all?

TESTED, false.

WotS + normal attack = poisoned monster in AoE
If your attack too strong until you can 1shot them, you wont see the poison tick.
But you changed to players 8 = got poison.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 pm

@iwansquall wrote:My only question would be, are you 100% sure that AoE attack doesnt carry way's damage at all?

TESTED, false.

WotS + normal attack = poisoned monster in AoE
If your attack too strong until you can 1shot them, you wont see the poison tick.
But you changed to players 8 = got poison.

well it must not be like that , are you sure you didnt activate qob ? and well, wots also can be seen on -> direct hits..

i am pretty sure AoE only carry physical dmg... your attack must be applied by direct hit , i assume that

Last edited by stoya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:05 pm

nope, i tested on lvl 14 sin, no qob at all.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Excellent! Would cookie, but that guy won my cookie with his comment too.

Also, full points for recommending my favourite helm (SSU Bonehelm), SoV charge is godly backup on any char

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:11 pm

@iwan : its weird but you are true Smile and ways explanations also show that you are right

ways explanation : the elemental damage from this skill is effected by weapon damage multipliers on ATTACK SKILLS.

well naginata AoE is ON ATTACK PROC/SKILL so it deals also way dmg to 5 yard radius... i will change explanation now... thnx for this Smile

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 pm

meh, my internet getting suckier
cant upload on imgur + thumbnail here.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/poisoned.jpg/

EDITED: Treat the AoE as WDM-proc, im sure you know which one work and which one dont with WDM-proc Smile

Last edited by iwansquall on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Stoya 4 PRESIDENT Clap Clap

It could be cool to see also pics of your items/jewelry for this char...

And does this char really survive in quests such as bremmtown etc due to the low deffense compared to other builds?

Last edited by Rob Lucci on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 pm

it carries ways dmg its a 1wdm nova

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:20 pm

@rolls : yep you are right work %100 on attack and deals %100 of wdm -1/1

@rob: i listed all items in explanations, jools are %15inc attack speed and %1 bonus all att, %2 LL and kind of jolls.. nothing special..

well bremmtown is doable but hardest , when you enter bremmtown you got aura that cuts you avoid by %50, it means we will have around %30 avoid + 60k defence, its a bit luck based but ofc we can do it... but i dont recommend doing it with pure nagi Bs + Nagi RAPES there...

well, as you can see my video, my playstyle is classic and never changes, offensive - kill before they attack you is main idea..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum