Miss Naginata by STOYA

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miss Naginata by STOYA

Post by BassToMouth on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm

@stoya wrote:
@bass : well, wdm sin is easy due to smax ways and pb nothing special besides playstyle difference and game knowledge... Smile
well whenever i got bored i play naginate, she is my BEST FAV char all time..

It's generally that game knowledge that stumps most players Razz Like, "everyone" knows SU nagi is super powerful, but a newbie might not even know such a nagi exists or how it would even look in action. I think showcases are great for this, since you can get a general idea just by watching a quick video.

And, imho playstyle wise, sin should ALWAYS be on the offensive. Her survival comes from killing stuff fast or at least putting them into hit recovery animation. Only time I would play defensive is if I was extremely undergeared and can't actually pull the damage output.

By having "bases" covered, I meant that pretty much everything basic is covered in forums: ATMG, nagi, tantrum, caster/bomb, broadside, wyrdsin, dual-claw sin.

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 pm

@bass : i crafted 1 naginata which is OP as su nagi and works awesome but problem is SoR proc lags me hell and empty scren most of the time and when i record video you will watch invisibleSIN most of the time and it wont be funny imo Smile
900-1200 dmg SoR after kill, some sin skills and miasma orbs + LL orbs can do same job indeed well maybe better map wide control...

i am not going to do it but i really want some1 to write 'psn charmer druid' guide Smile one of best untwinked char in median history imo.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aditya196 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:09 pm

that pic at the top.. awesome stuff Wink

aditya196
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 pm

i don't know what to say, i will give u a cookie just for the awesome picture Cool

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Does laserblade proc on single targets?

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:54 pm

every melee hit

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:15 am

Stoya, can you running TA with any type of melee assassins? I got most of regular charms with flowersin but my survivability in TA close to nothing, and i lose ~15-20 minutes for killing 3 bosses here. My problem is arrowsides/low dr(38% after SR). After i attacking amazons i dying in 0.0X second after triggering 1-3 arrowsides. Evil or Very Mad

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 am

ok, i am playing with nagi atm luckily Smile well mate if you really struggle there best option is FAL RW sin shield as switch... it has thunderslam oskill, with that you can stun whole screen then continue raping with nagi..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:24 am

No, my problem isn't amazons - my problem is on-death proc from them. I can kill big packs but every on-death arrowside will kill me very fast

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 am

Honesty you can tank arrowside. Like if you saw video with my druid i was got 6% ctbh and 22k hp and high leech but low dr about 25% or so. What i want to: if you deal fast and massive damage+ high leech= you can tank arrowsides because of that. Sin got everage 6k hp and 50% dr ~60%avoid or mb more or a bit less, so if you will find a way how to deal aoe damage then you can tank easy, if not then you need high chance of reanimates( honesty i always hate reanimated in ta or faurz, they simple make my death closer...) so they can tank some of that arrows.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum